Kerri Bradford Studio » Blog

Masthead header

12 Days of Christmas: Day 11

On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me . . . 11 pipers piping . . . Okay, that one isn’t too bad. If you ask my girls–who just went to see The Nutcracker ballet this past weekend because they’d never been–they’d prefer not to see any ‘lords a-leaping’ in tights. Jordan asked if the men could wear shorts.

Enough said.

We’re getting down to the wire folks! Christmas is soooo around the corner!

Need a fabulous last minute neighbor gift idea?
Check out these cute little subway art gifts that Robyn made!

[ Subway Art: Christmas ]

That is such a cute idea! I love it!

Here’s what Robyn has to say:

I have always loved Kerri’s Subway art! She just does it perfectly, every time! I thought it would be fun to spread that love to my neighbors by printing off a red and black version and putting them in this two-sided frame from Ikea (so they can choose which side to display in their homes). The frames are a great price for neighbor gifts and by adding some holiday twine and cute tags – they were perfect.

Now here’s a little phrase that our Miss Naomi was wanting.
I’m always happy to oblige, particularly when it comes to words.
They are my fave. :)

To download this for free–today only–click HERE.

This kit is no longer available for free, but you can purchase it HERE.

So, I’ve heard the world may be ending today. So this may be  our very last year here on earth. Might be something we should scrap about. So this may be your last opportunity to take advantage of this kit. :)

To get this for half off (no we are not having a fire sale ;))–just $4–click HERE.

This is no longer available on sale.

Later y’all! It’s been nice knowin’ ya.
If we all wake up Saturday, then I’ll be back for sure. ;)

Sylvia - December 21, 2012 - 5:58 am

Thanks so much!!!

lynne - December 21, 2012 - 6:23 am

Thanks so much for the word art!

Patti Painter - December 21, 2012 - 6:45 am

Thanks for the sweet word art….love the subway art in the frame!

Renee G - December 21, 2012 - 8:36 am

Once again, thank you! Love each and everyone of the freebies!

Ruth G - December 21, 2012 - 10:48 am

OK, you gave me a really hard Captcha math problem, so I have to try again (love the ones that are like 1+1=)

Thanks for all the joy you bring to my world of crafting with fantastic cutting files that I can use to create things I enjoy and can share with others!!!

ScrappyMama - December 21, 2012 - 1:06 pm

Oh, I had to laugh about your DDs & their Nutcracker experience as my DH & I are going to see The Nutcracker tonight for the very 1st time ever!! I don’t even really know the story of The Nutcracker & we’ve never been to a ballet either (yeah, we live under a rock!) so it’ll be a big night of Firsts for us!! And, yep, I’ll be scrappin’ it…Oh geez, I just thought about somethin’…since we’re exposin’ ourselves to all this culture tonight…maybe the world really IS ending : P !!!!!!!

Beth R - December 22, 2012 - 4:52 am

This 12 days of Christmas has been so fun , I look forward to checking the site each morning. Thank You !
However, I must confess that I have found myself in a pickle:
I LOVE and collect so many of your kits that I have only been able to purchase 1 new kit during the previous 11 days :) I already own all of the half price offerings you’ve featured!
Hahaha , such a horrible predicament I know. But I will stay strong and hang tough. The new year is coming so I will be watching for the “Twenty-Thirteen” kit and anything else that flows from that beautifully creative mind of yours.
Thanks again for everything, your kits and pieces make me happy.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

one − one =