….that is the question.
So I’ve been considering doing Instagram on a regular basis. I created an account about 2 1/2 years ago before Instagram was so incredibly popular, but never did anything with it. I’m struggling at the mere thought of joining the ranks of hashtagdom (yeah, it’s a word). Everything has a hashtag these days and it drives me a little batty. It’s kind of out of control, if you ask me. So much so that it makes me not want to do it.
So here are some questions that I’d like to chat about:
- What do you do?
- Do you go all hashtag crazy?
- Do you not include them?
- How do you feel about Instagram?
- Do you follow a lot of people or do a lot of people follow you?
- Do you feel like you waste too much time there?
- Do you find it helpful?
- Do you feel like you need to share the photo Facebook as well?
- If you do both Facebook and Instagram, which do you prefer?
I always felt like Facebook was enough for me. But it’s been kind of funny to hear my kids start talking about my friends–like Lisa Bearnson–because they follow her on Instagram. They may know something about her before I do. :)
I’d love any insight you have to offer!