my top five favorites this summer

1. Movies: Inception, A-Team and Prince of Persia. All entertaining in their own adventurous way.

2. Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper topped with real Dr. Pepper and engulfed in soft pebbled ice. Drink without straw so you can chew the ice as you drink the Pepper.

3. Music: Currently? The Da Vinci Code soundtrack (don’t know why. lol)

4. Food: Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. Marinate in Newman’s Own Caesar Dressing and grill on the bbq. Slice both chicken and romaine lettuce thinly and top with some grated Italian-ee cheese and croutons. Easy. Divine.

5. Air conditioning

What are your top five?

2010-07-26T17:48:00+00:00July 26th, 2010|Uncategorized|8 Comments

1. stampinwithmel July 26, 2010 at 6:21 pm

The only one I can give right now off the top of my head is favorite drink. Sonic's Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade. I am in so much trouble when this season is over!!

2. dawnelaine July 26, 2010 at 8:52 pm

1. Air conditioning

2. DRINK: Turkey Hill Diet Green Tea with Honey (this may be a regional thing unique to the Northeast!)

3. MUSIC: Third Day

4. FOOD: I have been doing a number of the Pioneer Woman recipes lately with much success! But, your Grilled Chicken Ceasar Salad sounds great, too! I am up full all kinds of new recipes!

5. Air conditioning (I know – I mentioned that twice, but it has a literally been a life-saver this summer!!)

So good to find your blog! I have been missing you on Silhouette. I always looked forward to your posts, and often tried your tutorials and design ideas! Good to see your stuff again thanks to Nichol M.'s link!!

3. Sheila July 27, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Ahhh..HOT HUMID ARKANSAS SUMMERS!

1. Air Conditioning
    2. Sweet Tea
    3. Long Late Dinners with Friends
    4. Army Wives (LOVE that show)
    5. Loving me some Casey Kasem Top 40 of the 70's right now!!

Love your blog! Thanks for sharing.
    Sheila

4. Kathy July 27, 2010 at 11:59 pm

My top 5
    1. Jesus! He's my Rock, can't live without Him!
    2. Wipe Out tv game show-crazy, hilarious laughter is good for the soul.
    3. Movie-Dear John. I know! all the comments you're going to say, but I loved that movie. Just thinking about the relationship with his dad is enough to get me crying even now.
    4. My husband who makes my life oh so sweet.
    5. My granddaughter, Faith, who is just pure joy in a tiny little one year old body!!!

5. Kathy July 28, 2010 at 12:34 am

Ha ha! I just realized there was a formula, Kerri! I'm obviously brain dead. I'll re answer those now…
    Movies- Dear John
    Drink- My dear friend Diet Coke
    Music- Chris Tomlin
    Food- Chile Lime grilled Shrimp fajitas!
    and of course, ac!! gotta have it in lovely, steamy, Louisiana:)

6. Jan July 28, 2010 at 4:48 am

Movie-Letters to Juliet, Toy Story 3…loved it!
    Drink-Large $1.00 Coke from McDonalds
    Music-Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Owl City
    Food-Chips and Salsa from Bella's
    Chillin at the Hotel del Coronado in San Diego and baseball games in Baltimore, Denver, San Diego and Anaheim…Love Summer

7. dannigirl July 29, 2010 at 7:30 pm

my top summer favs are:
    tv:so you think you can dance
    drink:diet cherry dr.pepper
    sb embellishment:rose ribbon
    food:grilled veggies and homemade ice cream
    fashion:my new yellow leather sandals

8. Suzzi August 1, 2010 at 12:15 am

Such a hard question.
    1. Agree with Kathy. Jesus is my rock.
    2. Quiet time.
    3. My kids (especially when they get along).
    4. Fried Summer Squash made my MIL.
    5. Movie Production (editing in particular – when I get the chance).

I will try topping the Diet Dr. Pepper with regular. Does it really make a difference in taste? Thanks for the suggestions.