the “modern nature” kit

Man, I was in a quirky mood yesterday! Look what happened to my art for this week’s kit. ;)

And here are some fun things you can do with it too!

If you’ll notice on the flourish border, it has circles in it to kind of carry on the theme of some of the other circles within the kit.

As usual, all images come in in GSD/SVG/DXF/JPG/PNG so you can use it with Silhouette, Cricut, Wishblade, Gazelle, Pazzles, or whatever cutting machine that can handle any of those file formats. Plus, JPG/PNG to add as a digital element. To see all the kits for sale, click HERE or on The Store link at the right.

So, if you’re in a quirky mood now? This is your kit. ;)

2017-02-07T18:29:34+00:00 August 24th, 2010|digital shapes|13 Comments

1. Laura T. August 24, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Cute kit … can these be used on the Circut, and if so, how?

2. Kerri August 24, 2010 at 6:12 pm

Laura,
    Yes, all these come in SVG files to use with Make The Cut or Sure Cuts A Lot. I purchases MTC a couple weeks ago, but haven't gotten the my computer and Cricut talking yet.

The files also come in GSD for Silhouette and DXF for other cutting machines that take DXF or SVG. Plus, they come in JPG or PNG so you can use them as a digital element.

Thanks for reminding me…I'll go add that to my post. :)

3. Amy13 August 24, 2010 at 6:19 pm

Oh wow! This one is my favorite so far! I really like that dandelion too. I'm so waiting for you to get your Cricut and computer to be friends. Do you have DS? You might have to download the trial version (it's free) and then do a a firmware update on your Cricut. I hate to even offer that, since I know you are much more knowledgeable than I am with this tech stuff!

4. Kerri August 24, 2010 at 6:21 pm

Thanks Amy! And yes, I did do the firmware update and it still didn't work. At that particular juncture I was too tired to continue with my tired little feeble brain. ;) So, there it has sat and sat. I think will try to get those two to play nice this week though! The girls are back in school as of tomorrow, so it will be much quieter and I won't be as tempted to want to shop or see a movie.

5. luvmysilhouette August 24, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Kerri Looooooove This Kit… I looooooove the font you are using to show samples too What font is that?

6. susy August 25, 2010 at 12:25 am

Once again, thank you, love, love this kit. And good question luvmysilhouette, that font is gorgeous.

7. Kathy August 25, 2010 at 4:27 pm

I love "quirky" Kerri, that's why I follow your blog. Haha-just joking!! Trees,plants,branches, leaves, swirls, circles-all my favorite things that's why I love this kit. And I also love the font you're using today!!

8. Christine September 16, 2010 at 5:45 pm

Oh, I love this kit!!! It's so versatile.
    xoxo, Christine

9. Sam October 14, 2010 at 8:44 am

Hi Kerri,

I am only new to your beautiful blog…so please excuse me if this question is silly/been asked before etc.

I purchased this Modern Nature kit using a credit card via Paypal (through your blog) on Tuesday 12th Oct…and I would just like to know what I need to do now to acquire the files? I have checked my spam folder just to make sure they didn't get delivered there….but I don't see them. Am I supposed to be doing something else too?

My apologies for posting here…but I could not find a private email address for you on your blog. Please feel free to delete this email once you've seen it.

If its just a matter of you getting time to get them to me…no worries at all, and I am sorry for being impatient :-).

Very best wishes,
    Sam.

10. Kerri October 14, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Hey Sam! I did send it to you on the 12th. Not sure what's going on there. I tried resending it, so let me know if you don't get it.

11. Sam October 15, 2010 at 4:33 am

Hi Kerri,

I just had a look and I don't see it in my inbox, spam folder or trash folder. I haven't seen the resent version either. I know my Paypal Ad from Paypal that I had successfully paid for the item, but there have been no emails from you. I have a 10mB size limit on emails…but I don't imagine these files will be anywhere near that large.

My email address is: navarino@yahoo.com

Can you please try and send again…even without the attachments. I will reply to your email if anything at all comes through…but will keep an eye here so I can see what is going on, just in case.

Thanks Kerri,
    Sam.

12. Sam October 15, 2010 at 4:45 am

Sorry…it would appear I deleted a small part of the comment above:

The second sentence should read:

I know my Paypal Email address is correct because I have received the confirmation email from Paypal saying that I had successfully paid…

Failing this, I can give you my husband's work email address…but I would rather not leave that here in a comment…so if there is another way I can get that information to you…please just let me know.

Thanks again,
    Sam.

13. […] uses shapes from Modern Nature(dandelion/funky flowers), Love: Every Little […]