a bit of this going on today

That’s right. It’s officially back-to-school day for us here in the Bradford house! One brand new high school student and one brand new college student. They were both very excited at starting their new schools. Jordan is now a sophomore in high school and Kass is a freshman in college.

They keep asking me if I feel old and you know what? I really just don’t. :)

2017-02-07T18:29:34+00:00 August 25th, 2010|Uncategorized|7 Comments

1. dawnelaine August 25, 2010 at 3:43 pm

You are NOT old! This is my first year of no school, no college – nothing… I AM feeling old! (But, I'm kinda getting used to it in a good way!)

2. Kathy August 25, 2010 at 4:29 pm

Great photos of your girls and yay for you. Old is for when you're in your 90's! And maybe not even then!:)

3. Rhadonda August 25, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Your girls are so beautiful and look how happy! I have 3 in college and the "old" feeling comes and goes. I keep telling myself it is all relevant. Relevant to what i am not sure but i am going to enjoy each day as it comes. Though today i feel like crying for some reason. Part of that adjustment to seeing them all off (except son who lives in the basement and takes on-line classes). Maybe that is why i feel like crying. Just kidding. This week i plan on using one of your designs and doing vinyl on T-shirt. How would i be able to share with you a photo if you are interested?

4. Kerri August 25, 2010 at 4:57 pm

I think we are all much younger these days than our mother's were at the same age, aren't we? Must be in the clothes and hairstyles. ;)

Funny thing is though, my mother-in-law was talking to Kassidy about how well my hair had held up–not turning grey and all (I'll be 44 next month). Um, she didn't know I'd already started coloring it for like the past five years! lol

Jordan thinks I should just let it be grey.

I don't think so. ;)

5. Kerri August 25, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Rhadonda, just e-mail it to me…I'd love to see what you make! And you're so funny about the crying because of the son that lives in the basement. ;)

I enjoy having quiet time to myself, so I like it when the go to school. Now when they move out for good and/or get married? That'll be another story.

6. Jan August 26, 2010 at 3:00 am

First year of not taking a back to school photo after 25 Straight years! Can I tell ya, it felt a little weird. Oh…I'm gonna miss those days. Your girls are adorable Kerri.

7. cindy August 26, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Great photos and cute titles you made for them! Your girls look so cute and I'm excited for them to be starting high school and college! And as for you Kerri, you are definitely not old!