the friday freebie

Here it is folks!

Just a simple little label, but it’s my new favorite shape . . . as you can tell from the link to the Design Store on the right. Just a great addition to anything you’re making–a card, page . . . whatevah. Here’s the LINK to get it.

Okay, so I was suppose to have shared this page in a post yesterday, but gosh darn it, lunch with my besty and an impromptu football game, shopping for art supplies for Kass and entertaining an impromptu swing-by from a nephew put the kabosh into the whole day. How does that happen???

So now not only do you get a post with a freebie, but you get to see a page as well  . . . done in typical ala Kerri-style . . . simple. But it uses two of the new shapes from the kit this week–the flourish and the dandelion. Had to use the dandelion. ;) And made with my favoritist (yeah, it’s a word) cardstock from American Crafts. There’s nothing better to cut with, I tell ya!

2017-02-07T18:29:34+00:00 August 27th, 2010|freebies, pages|19 Comments

1. Rhadonda August 27, 2010 at 9:02 pm

Awesome page. I love your style and your scrapbooking style too (: I love the dandelion. That is what i am going to put on a t-shirt but can't figure out what to put with it. My daughter wants the word faith. I want a grunge connected faith but can't figure out how to do that. I am still thinking. Hopefully will have something to show soon.

2. Tami August 27, 2010 at 9:09 pm

Thank you, thank you for all of your fabulous files freebies!!

3. Kathy August 27, 2010 at 9:32 pm

Kerri, I love your layouts! They are always so fresh and clean. Thanks for another awesome freebie.

4. Nichol Magouirk August 28, 2010 at 1:06 am

Amazing my friend! Both the layout and the label shape!

5. Darlene Melvin August 28, 2010 at 5:28 am

cool beans – Where do you get the AC cardstock if you had to buy online and is there a certain type? I have a hard time finding good cardstock for my SILHOUETTE.. would love to find something fab..

Thanks for your generosity!! I love your stuff here!

6. Kerri August 28, 2010 at 12:32 pm

Thanks for all the kudos guys! :)

Darlene, I am not sure the "best" place to buy the cardstock online. AC is just literally down the road from me (about a mile away) and often has warehouse sales. I know, lucky me. :) But I did go out to their website and they listed online sites that carry their products: http://americancrafts.com/BuyIt.php Also, I looked on twopeasinabucket.com and they have some packages, but many are out of stock.

Hope you find some! It really is the best stuff!

And Rhadonda, I have this image of you finding the right grunge alphabet and using the dandelion as the "i" in the word "faith". You might just make me play with the idea too. ;)

7. dawnelaine August 28, 2010 at 12:36 pm

I so love your work! Thanks for sharing these layouts! I just bought your latest kit because I "needed" that adorable dandelion!

8. Rhadonda August 29, 2010 at 2:21 am

I actually thought of the same idea as you with the dandelion and the i in faith but didn't do it because i was in a rush to get it to the person delivering stuff to my daughter in college 5 hours away. I just cut it as big as i could and put it at the bottom of the T and then did a butterfly upper right shoulder. I will try to get you a picture. Not very creative but very addicting. She just buys guys undershirts v-neck. I think i will pick up a grey package and keep playing. There are so many more creative people out there. I vinyl "lifted" the shirts featured by i think Rivka on some old posts. They turned out awesome.

9. Starry August 29, 2010 at 9:37 am

I wish I was a more talented scrap booker!

btw i have a freebie for silhoette on my own blog too.

Starry

10. Amylucimar August 29, 2010 at 7:01 pm

wow. thank you soooo much for all the freebies! your page is so nice. it reminds me of IKEA. ;o)

11. Jen Tapler August 29, 2010 at 7:43 pm

Thanks for the freebie! LOOOOOVE the label thing!

12. Lisa August 30, 2010 at 6:38 pm

Thanks for this, Kerri– just thought I'd let you know that I used this freebie on a layout for my upcoming article in Scrapbook and Cards Today. It will be a part of the lead layout. :)

13. lisakisch September 3, 2010 at 9:50 pm
  14. Lynne September 27, 2011 at 7:49 am

thank you for the label!

15. Allie.Duckienz November 26, 2011 at 4:48 pm

OMG THANKS! I adore this shape and now I can have it in any size I want. Bliss :D

16. […] Label Fancy (free file) / Christmas Countdown (star, joy) / December Additions: The Extras (snowflake) / […]

17. Dahlia December 9, 2011 at 10:47 am

I’m so happy to find your site! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

18. Mary Axtell December 30, 2012 at 5:25 am

Hi Kerri….I was trying to download this freebie…needed a tag for a project and this one fit the bill perfectly. But…my McAfee detected a virus or such in the download. I’d still like to have it but won’t until McAfee gives the OK.

Thanks for sharing your lovely freebies! I can spend hours on your site…you are way too talented!

19. kendell May 5, 2014 at 11:28 pm