the friday freebie: flower ribbon slide

It’s still Friday, right? ;)

Sorry, I’ve been a little bit blog absent again. Kind of a crazy few days here in Bradford Land. BUT, I fer-sure wanted to get up a free shape today since it’s been a couple weeks . . . and voila, here it is!

This would be cute if you did it in two or three layers so it gives it more dimension . . . more slide-like. (psuedo ribbon not included ;) )

Files come in SVG/GSD/DXF/JPG/PNG for Silhouette, Cricut, Wishblade, Pazzles and any digital cutter that can use those files.

To download it for free (always free), go HERE.

And you need to check out Nichol Magouirk’s page she posted in the Garden at Two Peas this week. You just might see her using  a shape or two from here. Love her work . . . as always.

Have a wonderful weekend y’all!

2018-03-02T18:31:14+00:00September 25th, 2010|freebies|9 Comments

1. dawnelaine September 25, 2010 at 2:26 pm

Thanks again for the freebie, Kerri! Always love your designs. Just wanted to make you aware – the download link takes you to the scallop flower that you "freebied" in August.

Also, because I love your stuff so much, I wanted to let you know that your recent designs are featured in several pages of my daughter's wedding album! :) And they look GREAT!

2. Kerri September 25, 2010 at 2:46 pm

Dawneleaine,
    Thanks for letting me know about the link. My mouse must have just hit the file below the ribbon slide file when uploading. It's been fixed though!

And I'm so happy that I could "help" with your daughter's wedding album. ;)

3. Scrapthat September 25, 2010 at 3:00 pm

Thanks Kerri! Super cute cutting file!! TFS!

4. Rhadonda September 25, 2010 at 7:59 pm

Thank you so much. As usual wonderful work. Understand busy in Bradford land. You are sweet to still think of us outside of Bradford land!

5. kathy September 26, 2010 at 6:44 pm

kerri…..thanks for your email……i still can't cut your files……kinda disappointed and have called sil america with no answers……it would have looked really cool………
    know anyone that would like a 7gypsie tray and a file set that won't work for me???
    thanks again,
    kathy

6. Issy October 1, 2010 at 1:22 am

Thanks for sharing, Kerri!
    Love, as always, from Scotland xo

7. Ellen ♥ CardMonkey May 4, 2011 at 10:12 am

Hi Kerri … Just this morning found your wonderful site, and made a purchase — thanks!! So I trolled down and captured the freebies I could, but noticed the older ones (like this flower slide) could not be downloaded. Are they gone forever now as freebies? Thank you again for all you do. I'll be BACK!!!

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

8. Kerri May 4, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Hey Ellen! Welcome! Glad to have you 'round. :)

So, I tried downloading the ribbon slide and it worked for me. The freebies will always be free. Not sure why it's not downloading for you. You shouldn't have to sign into a Google account, but maybe try that and see if that works.

Keep me posted… :)

9. kendell May 5, 2014 at 11:35 pm

Certainly will be handy, thanks for sharing