the friday freebie: monday style

Okay, okay. I know I’ve been a wee bit absent of late. I thought perhaps if I took a few days off that I would feel rejuvenated and inspired. We had fall break this past Thursday & Friday, so the girls and I went up to our family farm in Idaho to pick apples, cut back iris, move pipes, and all sorts of “get it ready for winter” things.

No computer though . . . actually, it’s no internet access so why even bring it.

Needless to say, I am stiff and sore. One doesn’t exercise very many muscles sitting on one’s hiney most of the day. ;)

Sadly though, the same ol’ crap that I was dealing with before I left was still waiting for me when I got home. Although I didn’t have to deal with it until today (Monday). It’s amazing how all this “stuff” going on in your life can hinder your motivation. We’ve all been there, right? After a couple of lengthy phone calls this morning, I was feeling awfully motivated to crawl back into bed . . . but the “stuff” even hindered that motivation. lol

So, since I didn’t get a Friday Freebie done before I left, I thought I’d offer one up today. I’d been working on this one a little bit ago, so it seems like an oxymoron for me at this particular moment in my life.;)

[To download the ZIP file, go HERE.]

I’ll just have to chalk up this phrase as positive thinking. Because really, life IS good . . . most of the time. ;)

And thanks for all your recent comments. They’ve been both entertaining and appreciated.

2017-02-07T18:29:30+00:00 October 18th, 2010|freebies|13 Comments

1. Rhadonda October 18, 2010 at 9:20 pm

Kerri, good to "see" you today. Thanks for the freebie. If I may suggest to read Psalm 77 especially versus 11-12. May not help with the creative block but hopefully will encourage you. It breaks my heart when someone is having a rough time. Glad you had a great few days away, those memories are always awesome! Life is good for sure. You are a sweetheart!

2. Amy October 18, 2010 at 10:19 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your hectic day to share with us!

3. susy October 19, 2010 at 1:01 am

thanks so much Kerri, we do apreciate you looking after us with your gorgeous designs, especially when you aren't feeling your usual self.
    Take care
    xx

4. Melissa October 19, 2010 at 1:04 am

I hope things works themselves out soon. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

5. Lynne October 19, 2010 at 3:11 pm

Sorry you are having one of those down times! Hope it all works out soon.

But can I tell you how much I love this new freebie! I love this style! I have used the Snapshot one several times and can't wait to use this one. Thanks!!

6. Jan October 20, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Sounds like you are going through the same thing as I am…..Life's full of ups and downs…hang in there. Thanks for the freebie. Life is really good. :)

7. Luv2stamp October 20, 2010 at 6:37 pm

Hoping and praying that things will work out for you even better than expected.TX for another wonderful freebie and for sharing your talent.

8. nsmerkt October 21, 2010 at 6:48 am

Thank you for sharing! It's another beauty!

9. tconlan January 1, 2011 at 6:13 pm

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Thank you for sharing!! :)

10. Sam January 3, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Thank you. Just what I needed to create a layout of my and my Grandfather some time ago. Thank you.

11. dalis March 13, 2011 at 4:46 am

omg this rocks!

— dalis

12. Allie.Duckienz November 26, 2011 at 4:42 pm

Thank you. I am really feeling like this at present. I have some health concerns so I manage one thing a day if I am lucky. So ‘stuff’ has been piling up for the last three years and I keep thinking that I will get better soon and be able to take care of it but I finally realised that it is unlikely :( I unsubscribed from the majority of my blogs, deleted emails and I say “NO” to nearly everything asked of me. It breaks my heart every day still but I need to take care of myself first and foremost. Still I love your work so I appreciate the freebies. When I have a little energy to scrapbook it is nice to have files ready to be cut and put on my LO. I totally would love a question mark on the end though LOL

13. kendell May 5, 2014 at 11:39 pm

Thanks for sharing your work