what did i say about choice?

I said it was a good thing???

Well, I guess that only applies when you can make a flippin’ decision! lol

So I heard this song on a Corona commercial:

Have you heard it?

Love, love, love it!

Apparently it was on a the soundtrack for “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” a couple years ago. So when I went to iTunes, I found there were two versions–at two different speeds. Here is the other version:

Enter . . . the dilemma.

I like the slow one because it’s just so easy going. You can imagine yourself on a beach somewhere just enjoying the song along to the sound of some waves. And it is the original, after all.

But then I like the fast one because it’s a little peppier. Kind of gives you a little kick to your step.

I have been listening to both of them for the past two days. Just when I think I’ve decided on one, I second guess myself.

How can something so simple be so hard??? lol

So what would be your vote?

Oh, and don’t you just love things in 3/4 time? Most of my favorite slower songs are 3/4 time. Makes ya just wanna sway back and forth. Oh yeah, and add acoustic guitar and I’m just gone.

2017-02-07T18:29:29+00:00 October 24th, 2010|Uncategorized|7 Comments

1. Janet Z October 24, 2010 at 7:45 pm

I'd never heard this before but I really like it! I think I prefer the faster one. It just gives it a little somethin' somethin'. KWIM??

2. susy October 25, 2010 at 1:27 am

OK, here was the plan, I would listen to both versions and give you wonderful advise as to which was better and why…well that was the plan, now I am stuck enjoying them both for totally different reasons. Sorry.

3. Kerri October 25, 2010 at 2:17 am

Janet…I'm with ya. But then the other just sounds so right.

And Susy, you're no help at all! lol But alas, you CAN understand my dilemma! Heck, they are only a buck a piece…maybe I should "splurge" and just buy both of them.

Seriously. How hard is this??? lol

4. tallyscrapper October 25, 2010 at 12:33 pm

I like the faster one better, but the slower one goes with the commercial, I like it too.

5. The Fritz Family Blog October 26, 2010 at 2:54 am

Wow. You would think one would just stand out…and then you listen…and you love them both. I think I'll go for the fast one…wait…I changed my mind already…wow.

6. Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 3:11 am

(Maria R.)

No doubts here…I like the first one. Maybe it's the scenery…but absolutely, positively, the first one…lol

7. sharin October 26, 2010 at 1:35 pm

My vote is for the peppier version, #1. But it was good to listen to all of the lyrics in #2. What a great song.
    But we scrapbookers know that the song lyrics are deceptive — "Time Won't Move At All." How quickly time moves, even on a beach with your lovey.

Thanks for introducing me to Jesse Harris. Cool song.