so look what blew in last night

Woke up this morning to this:

Kassidy says she’s ready for Christmas. I have a sudden urge to listen to Christmas music today. But shhh . . . don’t tell Dan. ;) It would make my argument better if I knew there were others of you out there already listening to it though. lol

Oh, and by the by, since making a decision was just too complex for me, I decided that I didn’t need to decide and decided to buy both versions of the song. How’s that for decision?

So, my dear friend Heather Lancaster (or rather THE Heather Lancaster as I affectionately refer to her as) is giving away some majorly yummy goodies on her blog today!!! Go check it all out HERE. And become a Follower on her blog too because she does some amaaaazing things that you’ll want to keep checking in on her with.

Here’s a little sneak peek to motivate you to RUN over there! I want some! ;)

2017-02-07T18:29:28+00:00 October 27th, 2010|Uncategorized|6 Comments

1. Vicky October 27, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Can't believe you have snow already. Here in Belgium autumn hasn't even really gotten into it yet… It's going to be 59°F (15°C) next week!

2. *Alison* October 27, 2010 at 3:54 pm

:) us too you must be in UT :) hehe

3. Rhadonda October 27, 2010 at 3:59 pm

I love how you make decisions!! My daughter starts counting down to Christmas at least at 80 days sometimes 100 days ahead. All year long i hum "We Wish You a Merry Christmas". Drives my family nuts. I don't know why i do that. You have such beautiful scenery. Enjoy it.

4. stampinwithmel October 27, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Well I usually make myself wait till November 1st to start listening to Christmas music…HOWEVER Lady Antebellum released a Christmas cd a couple weeks ago at Target and I had to get it. It's been playing in my car ever since lol. My husband actually doesn't mind that I start early. He'll even listen to! I'm so lucky! So I say GO FOR IT! The snow would make me want to listen even more…. I'll just ignore the fall/halloween decorations around the house :D

5. barnscrapper October 27, 2010 at 11:07 pm

No way–Snow? Unbelievable. It was 82 degrees here in Aiken,SC today! I would be happy just for some fall tempertures!

6. Kerri October 28, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Way! It was pretty crazy. Of course, my kids have gone trick or treating in the snow before, so it's not out of the question.

And Alison…oui, I must be in Utah. ;)

I tried listening to Christmas music yesterday, and I just couldn't get into it. Just seemed wrong. lol Maybe next week…