random thoughts this morning

i awoke at 4:30 . .  . curse the time change.

i found myself listening to christmas music on pandora this weekend . . . even at 5:00 this morning.

it’s amazing to hear great things from such supportive fans out there. it’s so fun to hear just how much fun you’re having with the this & that series.

after many days of 60+ degree temps–and nay i even say 70 one day (yes, i said “nay”)–it’s suppose to snow this week. now is it fall?

i’m totally digging my new baby, mac. it’s like going from looking through film on a window that you can’t really tell that’s there to opening it up and looking straight through. it is so sharp and so white my eyes just don’t know how to deal with the visual delight.

having my old monitor sit next to my mac is almost like night and day . . . and i ain’t really speaking that figuratively there.

still trying to work out the difference between a mac and pc and get everything set up just how i like it. it’s gettin’ there.

if anyone knows of a way to make the mouse move faster than the fastest setting, please let me know. i’m used to a quick mouse and when you have this big of a screen and have to move across it this way? oy. but i am totally digging the mouse other than that! it’s ever-so cool.

and it sure does make processing something like this this weekend a complete pleasure.

2017-02-07T18:29:27+00:00 November 8th, 2010|Uncategorized|6 Comments

1. Amy13 November 8, 2010 at 3:15 pm

Congrats to you with the new computer. I'm sure you break the learning curve with the Mac and be whizzing through it! I think your warm weather worked it's way over to Ohio (thank you!), we've gone from the first small snowfall of the year to 50' & 60's! And please…stop tempting me with the Christmas music! I try to make it to Thanksgiving every year, but always give in early.

2. Chelle November 8, 2010 at 3:32 pm

I would love a mac but not in our budget at this time. Gorgeous photo.

3. kat-in-texas November 9, 2010 at 3:21 am

I'm digging on your mac too! lucky dawg!!! :)

I was up between 2 and 4 this morning…not by choice either. My thoughts were racing. So I stopped and prayed…and tried to sleep…and prayed some more. When the alarm went off at 5…I was exhausted!!! :)

4. Chrystal November 10, 2010 at 10:10 pm

Hi Kerri! I'm a new reader (jumped here from Lisa Bearnson's blog). I love your this & that gratitude kit/tray. I was wondering where you got the actual tray?

Thanks!

5. Kerri November 11, 2010 at 12:06 am

Hey Chrystal!

TwoPeasInABucket.com sells them. You can also get them from 7gypsies directly at: http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/Printers+Tray%3A+Letterblock%3A+Black+w/Silver+Handle/part_number=12568/533.0.1.1.0.0.0.0.0?

And I bought mine at Archivers.

Hope that helps! :)

6. Tia November 11, 2010 at 10:08 pm

You got your mac!! Congrats on the new addition to your family ;0)
    To make adjustments to mouse speed, click on the "System Preferences" icon. Mine was at the bottom of the screen in the dock. Then you'll see "mouse" and can adjust from there.
    Hope that helps if you haven't already figured it out!