sending christmas caaarrrdssss…

Have you sent yours yet? I haven’t. And this morning I had “visions of Christmas cards dancing in my head” . . . at 4 a.m. nonetheless. Curse it.

So this is what I came up with!

Price: $2
(eta: This has been updated for 2011)

It comes in both horizontal and vertical versions for 5×7 and 4×6 photos. Your purchase will include all four versions so you can choose what works best with your family photo. I just had to use my friend Jenny’s family photo that I took to show it off here. It was just too cute. Hope she doesn’t mind. ;)

The images are PNG files, so all you have to do is overlay them onto your photo in your photo editing software and voila . . . you’re Christmas cards are done!

You also just might wanna go check out Becky Higgins’ blog today as she is giving away a year’s worth of the This & That series! This girl is just so amazing! Her talent is never ending! Love her dearly. There’s not that many people that you can say you sat next to on Oprah. ;)

And if you’re visiting here from Becky’s blog? Welcome!

2017-02-07T18:29:25+00:00 December 7th, 2010|digital kits|7 Comments

1. Rhadonda December 7, 2010 at 10:30 pm

I LOVE this card. I love the background words, the colors. All of it. Now if i could just get my family to cooperate for a picture. College kids, gotta love them! Too late for this year but there is always next year right?

2. Jenny Jackson December 7, 2010 at 11:33 pm

Kerri I love it! I only wish I had waited and not just printed all of my christmas cards at costco! Did I already tell you THANK YOU for the pictures? I love it!

Jenny

3. dannigirl December 8, 2010 at 2:15 am

ordered these are few hours ago. how many days does it take to get them? thanks.

4. kat-in-texas December 8, 2010 at 4:31 am

Love it!!! I'll use it when we get our act together sometime in the next couple of days!!! Thanks, Kerri!!!

5. caroline December 8, 2010 at 6:17 am

Kerri, that is just awesome!

But can I tell you? I must be tired. I looked at the photo and thought "Oh, good! Her son is home!" Then…"Wait. Who's baby is that??" And then… "Hold on. That's not Kerri OR her family. DOH!"

I'm so gulliable. :P

6. Kerri December 8, 2010 at 1:15 pm

Rhodonda…you could always put in a photo collage…which is what I'll be doing since my boy is still gone. Just four more months though! And I get to talk to him at Christmas!

Jenny, yes, you did thank me! :) And Kassidy just loved shooting the candid moments of your family as well–particularly you and your babe.

Caroline…too funny! What's kind of strange about that comment is Jenny's son is named Zach too and they are very similar, so it really is funny that you say that.

Dannigirl, I sent the files last night. Let me know if you didn't get yours.

7. Rhadonda December 8, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Well now aren't you a genius! Duh to me. I too at first thought that was your son in the photo. 4 more months, wow, time flies.