signed.sealed.delivered . . .

. . . it’s yours! Okay, well you have to buy it and then it will be yours. ;)

Price: $10

This new envelope kit consists of 4 different styles of envelopes in three different sizes: square, rectangle, and long. You can easily punch or make a circle, add a brad or eyelet, and turn it into a policy-style envelope too (an enclosure with a string).

And then it also includes insets that can be used individually or within the envelope. All you need to do is move the inset shape where you want it on your envelope and then remove the outer circle so that it looks like these top two:

You can back it with patterned paper, a transparency–plain or printed, or just leave it open to reveal what’s inside! Use the year insets for your envelope to hold photos or cds from the year.

And my most favorite thing? The tear-away envelope! I think it adds such a fun little twist to your envelopes. Just add adhesive to the bottom portion–below the tear away. I think it would even be fun to use this style of an envelope in your scrapbooks. Something fun and different. Make it, seal it, “tear it open”, and then put it into your scrapbook. I like.

All the envelopes and insets come in SVG/GSD/DXF and the insets come in JPG and PNG as well.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Thank you for all the wonderful wishes too! I will have to update y’all on our phone conversation with my boy. Can’t believe he has about 3 1/2 months left!

2017-02-07T18:29:17+00:00December 27th, 2010|digital shapes|19 Comments

1. Rhadonda December 27, 2010 at 5:03 pm

well now aren't these awesome?! Cool envelopes. Thanks!

2. Diane Jaquay December 27, 2010 at 5:06 pm

What are the actual dimensions of these, or can you make them any size you want? They're very cool!

3. Kerri December 27, 2010 at 5:13 pm

Diane, you can make them whatever size you want…well, you are limited to your cutting machine.

If there's a certain measurement you need when it's all put together, make a rectangle or square in the size you need and place it over the dashed area of the envelope (the fold lines) Select the envelope and size it so the dashed area fits that shape.

Does that make sense? It makes sense in my head. lol

4. Anonymous December 27, 2010 at 7:56 pm

These are great Kerri, can't wait to purchase these and start cutting. I have a question for you, will you be making a valentine print and cut file for the tray? Thanks, Diana

5. Kerri December 27, 2010 at 10:20 pm

You bet your sweet bippy I'll be making a "love" tray Diana! :)

6. waleska December 28, 2010 at 12:30 am

love it!!! :)

7. Anonymous December 28, 2010 at 1:44 am

WooHoo!! I'll warm up my little cutting machine :). Diana

8. Michelle December 28, 2010 at 3:50 am

I likey likey!!! :)

9. Shalini December 28, 2010 at 7:03 am

these are so so gorgeous… totally love the scalloped one…

10. joscelyne cutchens December 30, 2010 at 1:26 am

wow, these are awesome!

11. Suzzi December 31, 2010 at 8:57 am

just love that tear away idea. You are so awesome.

12. Anonymous March 13, 2011 at 5:37 pm

these are very nice. i have to watch my pennies so i will save up for this one. will they fit in the sizzix big shot?

13. Kerri March 14, 2011 at 1:12 pm

Are you wanting to emboss the envelope? I'm not sure just how wide the Big Shot is, but probably the maximum width to run the cut envelope through–unfolded– would be 8". You might could fold it and emboss through a couple layers and see how that would work.

14. […] is sporting shapes from Label It, Signed.Sealed.Delievered, Borderlines 2 and Say What 1. To hear all the details of this masterpiece, go check it out on […]

15. Krystyn November 8, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Oh my! These are AMAZING!! Do they work with the Cricut? Would you believe I’ve never plugged it into my computer…but if I can use this w/it…I certainly will!!! I love these!

• Kerri November 8, 2011 at 1:14 pm

They do work with Cricut, but only if you have SCAL version 2 or MTC from earlier this year. Provo Craft sued both companies and they can no longer make their software work with Cricut. Sadness. Hopefully PC will make a program someday that will allow users to work with SVG files.

Hope that helps! :)

16. Krystyn November 8, 2011 at 6:32 pm

So would they work with the Cricut Design Studio? Sorry for so many questions, just trying to figure all this out.

• Kerri November 8, 2011 at 7:08 pm

Sorry. Nope. Design Studio doesn’t handle SVG files.
      PC wants you to buy their cartridges and not get other people’s art or use your own fonts. ;)
      Unless they change their mind someday….

17. Krystyn November 9, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Ah ok…got it now. Thank you!!!