twentyELEVEN

wow!
this year is over already???
so many changes have happened in our lives this year.
a new ‘of-age’ dating child.
a new college student.
a new legal adult.
a new direction with work.
new friends to share it with here on my site.
i’m grateful for all the wonderful blessings in my life.
i guess if there’s one constant thing in this world it’s change.
i’m excited to see what the year 2011 will bring.
i have such big ideas and grand plans.
my son comes home in april too.

i’ve been thinking about ali edward’s “one little word” and what mine would be.it would be:

learn
this word speaks volumes to me.
i’m on that path and know it will continue on throughout 2011.
i’m excited to learn.
i love figuring things out . . . always have.
can’t wait to see what i’ll be learning this year.
this truly is my year of learning and having new opportunities.
what is your word and what are you excited for in 2011?

Switching gears now . . .To help ring in the in the new year, here’s a new twentyELEVEN kit!

Price: $8

You’ll notice it’s very similar to the twentyTEN kit with a few new things added.
I wanted to make it usable between kits so you can mix and match.  For example, both sets of month abbreviations can be used with both kits.
I also added these little month “bylines” that you can mix around with some different components. They are centered on a line, however, chop off the end you don’t want and customize it for your needs.
Mix up this combo below by just moving the month around for a little different look.
And this style is one of my faves.
All images come in GSD/SVG/DXF/AI for Silhouette, Cricut, Pazzles, etc.,
 as well as JPG/PNG for all you digital scrappers.

I hope you all have a wonderful, healthy and prosperous new year!

P.S. Just letting you know that yes, there will be a Winter kit. Unfortunately I had some complications these past couple weeks–including being down with a bad tooth for a few days–and it has put me behind schedule. I’m hoping to have it up after next weekend.

In the interim, I’ll be putting my Gratitude kit back into mine until the Winter kit is available.

I appreciate your patience.

2017-02-07T18:29:15+00:00 December 31st, 2010|digital shapes|16 Comments

1. I answer to Mom December 31, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Very cute!

Is there going to be a January this and that? I gave a few as gifts and they were asking…

Thanks!

2. Lacey B December 31, 2010 at 6:23 pm

You are so stinkin' creative Kerri! I should have waited to get the signed, sealed, delivered cuz now I need this too :) Happy New Year!

3. GabyCreates.com December 31, 2010 at 10:59 pm

My question too… I was hoping this post would be a this & that Jan.

4. kat-in-texas December 31, 2010 at 11:25 pm

So cute and fun!!! Love your style, Kerri!!!

Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

p.s. my word for 2011 is PRAYER. If we take the little things to Him, maybe they wouldn't grow to be BIG things!!!

5. Kerri December 31, 2010 at 11:34 pm

Yes, there will be a Winter kit. Unfortunately I had some complications these past couple weeks–including being down with a bad tooth for a few days–and it has put me behind schedule. I'm hoping to have it up after next weekend.

In the interim, I'll be putting my Gratitude kit back into mine until the Winter kit is available.

I appreciate your patience.

6. Rhadonda January 1, 2011 at 1:23 am

Great 2011 kit. So, so talented. I am still enjoying my Christmas kit but hope to do the next kit too. I learned a lot doing my first kit. Happy New Year!!

7. Rhadonda January 1, 2011 at 1:30 am

I forgot to say my word and hopes for 2011. I don't know ( : Right now i am thinking my word will be "discipline". I want that in so many areas of my life. My hope for 2011 is to simplify. I want to live simply so i can simply live; but i have too much "stuff" so need to work on that. But whatever God has in store will be amazing! Thanks!

8. Michelle January 1, 2011 at 3:57 am

I LOVE the 2011 kit. I love your word too! :) My word for this year is PACE. We all rush around and wear ourselves out….at least I do. I try to take on so much stuff at one time. This year I plan to pace myself and I am hoping relaxation, growing & organizing fall behind it all.

So take your time with that winter kit. Pace yourself and don't feel pressure….we'll be here whenever it's done. HAPPY NEW YEAR KERRI! :)

9. Deneen January 1, 2011 at 7:01 am

Happy New Year Kerri! I am sure you can not wait to see Zach again and I pray for his safe return. My One Little Word is Focus there are many things I would like to focus on this year and that would just seem to jump out at me again and again :)

10. {VICKI} January 1, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Happy New Year!

My word is HEALTH

11. Jan January 3, 2011 at 4:26 am

My word is change….

12. Susan C. January 3, 2011 at 5:45 pm

I have the original 6×12 Cricut…can I use these with my machine??

13. Kerri January 3, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Hey Susan! You sure can use the files with your Cricut as long as you're using Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) or Make The Cut (MTC). Those two programs use SVG files, which is one of the formats provided when you purchase the kits.

Hope that helps! :)

14. Kerri January 4, 2011 at 6:58 pm

By the way, I'm totally loving all your words! I can see those easily being a part of my 2011 vocabulary. Maybe that's what i need instead . . . "one little vocab" or "one little dictionary." ;)

15. […] To see the previous years in action go here: 2010 + 2011. […]