i’ve got a serious travel bug!

last week american choppers went to england, scotland and ireland.
ohhhh, that was the wrong thing for me to watch.
(and no, it wasn’t my choice to watch it–it was hubby’s)
ever since then i’ve been dying to go back!
oh, and then miss issy from scotland ordered something that day too.
rub it in. ;)
so because i can’t go anywhere right now,
i decided to live vicariously through the stuck in customs guy.
it’s been a while since i “traveled” there.
found this photo of london.
had to make it my background.
love his unique style and vision.
so, question is:
where do you wanna go?
and if you tell me you are going somewhere?
i’m going to pull a ‘caroline’ from the comments in yesterday’s post,
plug my ears, and say “la la la la la la la la ” so i won’t be green with envy. ;)
if i had time, money, and the true talent, i would be a travel photographer.
maybe in my next life.
2017-02-07T18:29:14+00:00 January 12th, 2011|Uncategorized|16 Comments

1. Michelle*G January 12, 2011 at 1:23 pm

I want to go to London…even more so now because of that amazing photo! I love that city!

2. Amy January 12, 2011 at 3:16 pm

Me to (on everything)!! LOL. I would love to go to Scotland if I could go anywhere. There are lots of places I would love to see including, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Austria, and Spain (just to name a few!). LOL!! Thanks for the lovely pic.

3. Kirsti Fleming January 12, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Greece, but thankfully I get to visit Jordan, Jerusalem and Egypt this spring! :-)

4. Carrie January 12, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Oh there are many places I would like to go. Jerusalem like Krisiti but I also want to to go Australia, England and Ireland. Oh I really would like to go to Alaska.

5. Mel January 12, 2011 at 5:22 pm

I want to go so many many places….Russia, Italy, France and England are atop my list.

6. paulainauckland January 12, 2011 at 6:02 pm

I'd be happy to spend a week or two in Hong Kong with family…Boston to visit with Kirsten…France to see Toulouse, and Perpignon where a friend died…central Sydney to me is fascinating with the architecture…& I love my own country of course!

7. Stephanie January 12, 2011 at 6:56 pm

I've been dying to go to Bora Bora, NYC, Chicago, & Africa.

8. Christi January 12, 2011 at 8:24 pm

there are so many places in the world I want to visit: Italy, Ireland, and all 50 states…
    This summer we're going out West on vacation with friends and we are planning a trip to Alaska in 2013.

9. Susan January 12, 2011 at 9:52 pm

ANYWHERE!!!! Acutally, I would love to be in London for the wedding of William and Kate

10. Medavieve January 12, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Dying to go to Indonesia. I have tons of family there and some in New Zealand. But anything within the next 6 months is probably either Amsterdam to visit a friend or Brazil for volunteer work.

11. Kerri January 12, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Ohhhh, you just had to go and mention Amsterdam! LOVE that place and didn't get to spend near enough time and so need to go back. In fact, last night on the reruns of America's Next Top Model they were there and I just had to spend a couple hours soaking in the scenery. We were in Egmond aan Zee for a scrapbook weekend and it was gorgeous!

New Zealand and Australia are at the top of my list of 'somedays' too! Soooo want to go there.

And my son wants to go to Africa when he comes home from his mission. He's never been, but after teaching the W.African people in D.C. for almost two years, he knows more about that country than he ever learned in school. So he really wants to go.

Too many places, so little money. :)

LOVE seeing where you guys all want to go!

12. Issy January 12, 2011 at 11:48 pm

I would so love to come back to the States! I think California is my spiritual home. I adore the coastal towns around Oceanside, and the beautiful old quarter of San Diego. I love the flower fields of Carlsbad and most of all, I just so miss not being able to wander around Marina del Ray, Culver City, and Venice in good old LA. Fingers crossed for this year! Guess until then, I'll have to just appreciate my beautiful scenic valley here. love from Scotland

13. Jan January 13, 2011 at 2:53 am

I want to go back to Ireland too! So much more to see there that we missed. Had an Irish family come to the states to visit us last summer…said we can stay with them. Do you wanna come? Would love to visit the Seychelles Islands off the coast of Africa, Petra in Jordan, Tahiti and go back to Italy. Hey…you know what, I want to see it all!!!!

14. Sarah January 13, 2011 at 11:19 am

I would like to visit the US, Canada and Australia. I visited New Zealand 3 years ago and would go back in a heart beat.

More love from a grey and damp Scotland!

15. Janna January 13, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Love that photo. It has such a dreamy quality to it. I'd love to know more about his photography.

My family loves to travel. We would also love to travel to Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Italy, and Greece.

16. marianne-g January 14, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Going to Ireland, with my sister, in Sept. It will be our first time to visit. Can't wait.