two words.

‘lost’ marathon.

thank you netflix.

lost, i’ve missed you terribly.

and jordan said she found it quite addicting too as we watched several episodes last night.

welcome to the wonderful world of ‘lost’ jordan . . . even if it ain’t on the air no more.

2018-03-01T17:54:39+00:00 January 17th, 2011|Uncategorized|7 Comments

1. Melissa January 17, 2011 at 6:44 pm

I miss Lost so much too! For years, I tried to get my sister to watch but she wouldn't. She started watching it over the summer on Netflix and quickly got addicted. I knew she would!

2. Banu January 17, 2011 at 8:48 pm

Lost was just superb!!!!! The ending was a bit letdown..but overall really good.

3. stampinwithmel January 17, 2011 at 10:42 pm

Man I miss LOST!! Our mobile GPS has an austrailian accent and we call it Claire :D
    We can't change the new one in my car so for now it is Freckles.
    BYE I did my first T&T kit Saturday and just love the results! Thank you so much for doing these!

4. Kerri January 17, 2011 at 10:48 pm

That is absolutely hilarious! Love it! Maybe for your next GPS you get a southern hunk-a-hunk man with a smile in his voice–and maybe it nicknames you. :)

too funny.

5. Becky January 18, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Netflix is awesome for a Lost Marathon. My husband sat and watched in July till sometimes 2 in the morning. I went into withdrawal when it was over.

6. Rhadonda January 18, 2011 at 3:49 pm

I miss Lost too. Don't miss trying to work through my confusion sometimes. I agree the ending was a let down but i am not sure how i would have ended it as there were so many story lines going. It was a good run. Just wondering if you might have a February T&T in the works? ( :

7. Terrie January 18, 2011 at 6:24 pm

OK, I didn't watch Lost, or many other TV show series after Buffy went away. So I tried the Lost netflix link. I have now watched the entire first season.. do I really need to see all the series? (That is how I got hooked on Bones.) Or is it the best that I just watch episode 1 and 2 and the last episode from each season to get the jist of the entire show. Sort of like catching up on Soaps by watching Fridays only? Thanks!