sneak peek and friday freebie

Wellllll, today’s a fun day! I don’t know about you, but I needed something fun. Mother Nature has played a cruel trick on us . . . giving us a glorious hint of spring only to take it all away and give us blustery cold temperatures and grey skies. Oy. Sucks your energy out, doesn’t it? And I keep seeing commercials with full trees, green grass and blue skies. Ohhh the taunting!

So today, not only do I have a Friday Freebie for ya, but I have a sneak peek and preorder for next month’s kit!

Let’s start with the freebie first. A fun little swooshy swirl for your spring (or wintery) pages. I thought it would also work well with the butterfly from the last freebie!

You can download it HERE.
Comes in SVG/GSD/DXF/AIv8/JPG/PNG

Now, let’s take a look-see at the next This & That kit. This one is called Lucky. March is associated with St. Patrick’s Day–a day of luck (well, and partying for many too). And while I do appreciate the holiday on the whole, I thought perhaps this kit should revolve more around how lucky we are, how life is good, appreciating every day, and all that. So there is an underlying St. Patrick’s Day/Irish theme with colors and clovers and such, but you’ll have to find your own leprechaun shape at the end of another rainbow. ;)

Will come in SVG/GSD/DXF/AIv8 and PNG
This kit will be available next week!
Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!
It’s a long one too.
Gotta love it!

2018-02-28T20:05:02+00:00 February 18th, 2011|freebies|7 Comments

1. Rhadonda February 18, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Well you always have great stuff. I will wait and check this one out. As for me i totally don't even like using the word Luck because as a Christian i believe God is in total control and there is no such thing as luck. I prefer to use the word blessed. I certainly am not downing anyone who uses the word luck or lucky. This just a personal conviction of mine. And i certainly don't want to be negative, those are just my thoughts. But if the kit is workable that i can tweek around the word luck then i am all over it as with all of your kits! Thanks for the hard work. Thanks for the great freebie!

2. Susan February 18, 2011 at 10:53 pm

Sneak peak of the new tray makes me sooo happy! Looking forward to seeing the whole thing!

3. Issy February 19, 2011 at 1:03 am

Looking forward to seeing the St Pat's tray as I'm half Irish! Thanks for steering me towards Mindy Gledhill…just HAD to download the album! It's so energising yet happy and calming too. Just love it! I'm alternating it with the Nuns of Avignon "Voices:Chant from Avignon", which is inspiring my one little word (positive) for the year. Love from Scotland xoxo

4. Kerri February 19, 2011 at 1:35 am

I had to go check out the Nuns. Very calming! Very pretty too.

My hubby says to tell you that he likes listening to The Real Mackenzies. :) He also wants to know if you know of some good Scottish folk music. When we were in Ireland we saw Alale at the Spanish Arch pub in Galway. They were amazing! Loved them! Anyone interested, just go look up some of their YouTube videos. Of course, there's nothing like listening to them live in a pub–with my COKE in hand (of course). :)

And Rhadonda, I understand what you're saying completely. But I think of 'lucky' as 'being blessed' too. :)

5. Issy February 19, 2011 at 3:12 am

Kerri! Head off to i-tunes and check out Kirsten Easdale's album "Be Not Afraid". Track 2 "The Hymn of St Columba, written in the 6th Century, has beeen sung at the burial of every Scottish King since then. Also check out REL Records on internet for Scottish folk.Enjoy! love from Scotland xo

6. Lynne September 27, 2011 at 6:56 am