friday freebie & picture that

I’m feeling saucy!
Today there’s both a new kit and a Friday Freebie!

Let’s start with the free stuff first, eh?
Something kind of love-ee, something kind of Irish-ee, kind of St. Patrick’s-ee . . .
Okay, just something fun for whatever the occasion. :)

You can download this file for free HERE.
Comes in SVG/DXF/AIv8/STUDIO and PNG/JPG

If you’ll notice, the Silhouette version isn’t a GSD file anymore–it’s now a STUDIO file. With the latest update of the Silhouette Studio software, importing files works wonderfully so I don’t have to use my old software to make GSD files. More importantly, I don’t have to use my PC anymore! I feel like that baby is still a chain around my ankle. I’ve been longing to get rid of the unit down by my feet. Mamma wants more leg room! ;)

Now for the new kit: Picture That

Price: $7

This kit has the same template layouts as Picture This,
but it now has white space between the photos along with the outer edge.

They are still in 8×10 format, therefore, photo sizes will differ slightly
than Picture This due to the white space.

Variety, I always say. :)
And I know some of you had asked for these as well.

Got any big plans for the weekend?
I’m thinking maybe I need to start on my son’s room.
Maybe . . . maybe not . . .

How lazy can one person be on a weekend anyway? ;)

2018-02-28T19:56:48+00:00March 4th, 2011|freebies, photo templates|13 Comments

1. Scrapthat March 4, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Oh Poop Kerri…you made me have to get off my hiney and download the Studio program. LOL! Thanks for a great file though! :)

2. Rhadonda March 4, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Thanks for the freebie! I have lots of typing (my job) to do this weekend but hope to get the March kit made before March is gone. So what are you doing in your son's room? While my girls are away at college we pile stuff in their room. Sad.

3. Kerri March 4, 2011 at 9:03 pm

You will love using the new software though. It's sooooo much more user-friendly! You're gonna wonder why you didn't get up off your hiney sooner. ;)

4. Nicholas Gomez March 5, 2011 at 4:05 am

Kerri-

Thank you for offering your free file. Also, thank you for spurring me on to download the latest Silhouette Software. WOW!! Is is so much nicer than that old RoboMaster software. For the Mac user, like myself, I can say good by to Parallels for those GSD conversion.

You have a lovely website and files.

Best Wishes,

Nicholas

5. Kerri March 5, 2011 at 7:09 am

Yay! Glad you like the new software Nicholas! It really is pretty darn cool, isn't it? Especially if you're on a Mac too! :)

And Rhadonda, that's exactly what's happened to my son's room…storage. And we really wanted to get it repainted and spruced up.

6. Ellie A. March 5, 2011 at 4:19 pm

My Anniversary was this past Saturday and my Hubby surprised me with a Silhouette!! So needless to say my 1st stop was HERE I am so excited to use your amazing designs :) Since I'm new to the Silhouette word I did an update so am I good or is there a place I'm suppose to get the new updating? Off to download this freebie I'll be using it for a layout of my Hubs & I :)

7. Kerri March 5, 2011 at 5:12 pm

How exciting! You must have a really wonderful husband! :)

As for the update, the latest version is 1.5 and you can download it from here if you don't have 1.5: http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/support.aspx

If you want to check the version you have loaded already, go to Silhouette Studio in the Toolbar (or is it Help on a PC?) and click on About.

Congratulations! :)

8. nativetexangirl March 5, 2011 at 6:39 pm

Thank you for the freebie! Love it.

9. gwauma March 7, 2011 at 5:02 am

How do you do it all? You are amazing! Just discovered this blog and LOVE it! Thanks for sharing! Shannon- yep, that one

10. Dalis March 13, 2011 at 4:44 am

it is gorgeous, thanks!

— dalis

11. Lynne September 27, 2011 at 6:54 am

Thank you! :)

12. kendell May 5, 2014 at 11:52 pm

Thanks once again for sharing your work

13. Hannelie Bester January 18, 2016 at 5:23 am