it’s hip to be square

This song popped in my head every time I sat down to work on this kit!
Couldn’t it have been Boston?
Couldn’t it have been Def Leppard?
Some other blast from the past?
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a fun song,
but not when it’s stuck in your head for a couple days. ;)
Luckily, today was a beautiful day
and I had my sun roof open and
heard Boston and Def Leppard
whilst running around.
Ahhhh . . .  sweet music to my ears.
So since it’s so hip to be square,
thought these might add a little fun to your scrapbooking adventures.
got my chocolate and vanilla goin’ on again.
Price:  $7

Price: $7

Now this song is going to be in your head for the rest of the day too.
mooooah ah ah ah ah ahhhhh!
2018-02-28T19:52:57+00:00March 10th, 2011|photo templates|6 Comments

1. Annabelle March 10, 2011 at 11:47 pm

LOL! Huey Lewis & The News did that song. And, yes, it's now stuck in my head! Love your blog. :)

2. gypsykate March 11, 2011 at 12:55 am

thanks for that…now its stuck in my head!! Love your blog…it rocks!

3. DeenaHopkins March 11, 2011 at 2:08 am

How could you mix up Huey Lewis and the News with Def Leppard??? LOL!!

Huey is responsible for that song that refuses to leave your head…

4. Kerri March 11, 2011 at 3:49 am

Oh no…definitely no mix up. Just wondering why couldn't it have been a Def Leppard or Boston song instead. ;)

By the by, my husband was cursing me this evening too for getting the song stuck in his head. lol

5. Givens Family June 30, 2011 at 11:28 pm

Kerri, I purchased a Photo Shop Elements and just ordered one of the picture this squared. As someone who has never used either one before, will it be hard for me to figure out how to use it. I am hoping not.. Thanks, Renee'

6. Kerri July 1, 2011 at 2:43 am

Hey Renee! There are a couple links at the top right of my blog that can show you how to use them–both screen shots and videos. While I do use Photoshop, the instructions are the same. The only difference is that in Elements there is a 'photo bin' at the bottom that you can click and drag up onto your template (or do it like in the screenshots/video). Once you do one and see how it clips into the square, you will see that it really is that easy.

Let me know if you have any more questions! :)