borderlines #1

Do you ever have thoughts rolling around in your head for a few days–kind of fuzzy but you know they are there. Then one morning you wake up doing an Arnold Horshack going “Oooh! Oooh!”
(Okay, did I just date myself by mentioning Arnold Horshack?
My daughter was asking me this morning who Elizabeth Taylor was.)
So yeah, I had one of those “Oooh! Oooh!” mornings and felt compelled to put this baby together.
(Comes in SVG/STUDIO/DXF/AIv8 and JPG/PNG)

Price: $7

I am so in love with the giant flower to use as a full side border along a page. Tried it in two different ways and thought, “Huh. Let’s just do both!” :) And speaking of “both”, I just had to do two versions of the alphas and numeros because you never know which side you’ll want it on, right?
Okay, now back to work on next month’s kit. :)
2017-02-07T18:28:57+00:00 March 23rd, 2011|digital kits|11 Comments

1. Ellie March 23, 2011 at 7:34 pm

You do know I {Heart} you right! OHH can't wait to use these :)

2. luvmysilhouette March 23, 2011 at 11:02 pm

You know I heart you too Kerri, I sure wish I had a tiny little bit of the Talent oooozing from my body as You and Miss. Nichol I HEART YOU BOTH SO MUCH, AND I HEART THIS KIT TOO… Off to buy it right now…You Rock in my book…
    xo

3. Rhadonda March 23, 2011 at 11:29 pm

This kit is awesome. I am so behind in buying your kits. Waiting for tax money ( : I am going to have to google Arnold guy because i am clueless and i am probably older than you so it is not always an age thing. Thanks once again for the creativity.

4. dawnelaine March 24, 2011 at 2:14 pm

That big daisy border is exactly what I need to complete one of my pages! How did you know?!

I am not sure I would admit to having an Arnold Horshack moment! Perhaps if you had mentioned Vinnie Barbarino-"I am SO confused" Rhadonda would remember Arnold! Then again, you are definitely NOT confused about the designing of these border – they are perfect!

5. Kerri March 24, 2011 at 2:40 pm

I have ESP, don'tcha know.
    You guys are all so cute!

6. Kirsti Fleming March 24, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Mega heart these!

7. Diana March 24, 2011 at 4:11 pm

I love these borders — need to get shopping here. Question, will you be doing an Easter/Spring Tray kit or was the Lucky Kit also your Easter Kit?

8. Kerri March 24, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Diana…YEP! I am working on a Spring/Easter tray right at this very moment. :)

9. kat-in-texas March 24, 2011 at 10:28 pm

I love all your stuff, Kerri!!! Just I wish I knew how to do it–computer STUPID!!! Can I just come over one weekend and you teach me? ha.

10. Diana March 24, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Thanks Kerri for being so on top of it, and so very cleaver. My family and friends love the trays — best gift to give, ever!!

11. […] uses shapes from Borderlines #1(on sale today!) + This & That: Summer (on sale […]