feature it

Ahhh . . .  been playing with the ol’ storyboard templates again.
Got some new ones for ya!
This mix of templates is designed to feature one big photo with all its little accessory photos.
Just like us chicas, photos need–and look good–with their accessories. ;)
Price: $7

You use the templates pretty much the same as the others you’ve been using, but you’ll notice, there’s a couple of unique ones–the one with the black/grey line, in particular. This one you can have a little creative fun with. You can change the color of the squares to accent your photo, maybe take down the Opacity a little so you can see the photo through it, add a name, photos, journaling . . . tons of possibilities!

Here’s one that I made.

I used the color picker (the “eye dropper” tool) to pick colors from within the photo and then “painted” (the “paint bucket” tool) the dark brown and the cream into that little strip of squares. I also added a drop shadow to set it off the page a little–give it some dimension. As you can tell, I also changed the Opacity so you could see the photo underneath it.

I think this template is one of my faves. :)

2017-02-07T18:28:54+00:00 April 5th, 2011|photo templates, photography|6 Comments

1. Ellie A. April 5, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I am weak… MUST GET.. & off I go :)

2. cindysoul April 5, 2011 at 10:16 pm

Kerri these are beyond PERFECT!!!! Thank you!!!

3. dawnelaine April 6, 2011 at 2:28 pm

I bought this kit, Kerri! I hope I can figure it out!

I also put together my Spring This & That over the weekend, and it went together beautifully! I can hardly pass by my piano (where it sits) without pausing to admire it!

Thanks!!

4. Sue April 8, 2011 at 11:26 am

Do you have to have photoshop to use your kits? I have Paintshop photo pro X3. I really like your kits and hope they are compatable.

5. Kerri April 8, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Hey Sue! From the things I've been reading, PSD (photshop) files should be usable in Paint Shop Pro. If you want to try it out, there is a freebie mask with three layers that you could play with and see if they work for you. You can find that here: http://kerribradford.blogspot.com/2011/03/feeling-little-add.html

I would love to know how it works for you! :)

6. jcleith April 11, 2011 at 6:24 am

im having a blast with all your templete i seriously printed out a bunch of them LOL! now your next templete kit shoul dbe in circles!!!! now how awesome would that be hmmm!!!!! hehe great work keri!