taking a little break

Hey all! I’m here, but not really. ;) Got much to do in the next couple days before my boy comes home from his mission on Wednesday.

I’ll still keep an eye out on sending files, but I’m having some computer issues there too. My Airport Card on my Mac (wireless network) says it doesn’t have one anymore. Just stopped working. So I’m back to my PC for email (and all things internet) until I can get it figured out. Argh. Don’t need this problem.

Life will get back to normal after this week . . . I think. ;)

eta: i’ve fixed my mac airport/internet problem for now. just went and bought an ethernet cord. at least i feel normal being back online via my mac again. :)

2011-04-11T14:08:00+00:00 April 11th, 2011|Uncategorized|11 Comments

1. Issy April 11, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Hi Kerri!Sorry that you've been having computer problems! I know what a nightmare those wee machines can be when they decide to misbehave! But, on a positive note-… enjoy your reunion with Zach. Every mama out there will be feeling happy for you! Love from Scotland xo

2. Rhadonda April 11, 2011 at 4:25 pm

Yes computer issues, as much as we hate them, pale to the joy of Zach coming home and preparing for that. Happy prepping!

3. Jenny April 11, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Yea!! What an awesome week for you! I am so happy for you and your family! Hope you can get some sleep…I think anticipating a missionary coming home is like Christmas Eve!
    Enjoy your time with your family!

Jenny

4. Kerri April 11, 2011 at 7:03 pm

It's funny you say that Jenny because that's exactly what my girls have been saying…especially because he doesn't come home until later.

But I don't think they'll all be sleeping in the same room that night like they have for years on Christmas Eve. ;)

5. luvmysilhouette April 11, 2011 at 7:51 pm

Oh Kerri So sorry about your computer issues,but no worries that will get fixed… Sooooooo happy Zach is finally coming home don't concern yourself with us we will be right here after your Fun Reunion…Hugs to you Kerri… So Happy for You…
    p.s by the way I finally got the bumble bee…Yaaaaaaaaaay I love your storyboards…xo

6. Cindy April 11, 2011 at 10:16 pm

So sorry about your computer.

But so happy and excited for you!! I cannot imagine how HAPPY you must be to have your baby coming home!!!!!!! ENJOY the time with him back home!!!

7. brenda April 12, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Computer issues are such a bummer but maybe it's a good thing it's not working – now you can concentrate completely on Zach coming home and enjoying being together again!! My son is away at college and I miss him terribly when he's gone so I really admire that you've been able to handle having him gone for 2 years – I can't even imagine how HAPPY this week is for you!!

8. Chris Hertel April 12, 2011 at 3:23 pm

That happened to me, the airport thing. I think I unplugged it then plugged it in and it worked, either that or try your router. We have cable and it always gets messed up. BTW, just want to thank you for your designs. Enjoy your son's homecoming. :)

9. Chris Hertel April 12, 2011 at 3:23 pm

I meant try unplugging your router. (sorry)

10. Jan April 13, 2011 at 3:28 am

Kerri!!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. I still remember those feelings when my sons got home from their missions. Such a happy day! When is his homecoming? I am off to Seattle to attend my nephew's farewell and my neice's wedding. :) Farewell and wedding in the same weekend….Yikes!

11. Nichol Magouirk April 14, 2011 at 3:02 pm

thinking of you this week my sweet friend. so happy your boy is home. HUGE HUGS. :)