borderlines #2

Goodness gracious . . . I go away for a few days and look what happens to me. Back to back kits! My brain just doesn’t stop–even on vaca. It’s sad really. ;)

Here’s a new Borderlines kit!

(Comes in STUDIO/SVG/DXF/AIv8/PNG
for Silhouette, Cricut, Pazzles…and all that jazz)

Price: $7

I’ve had some requests for the ‘birds on a wire’ from the Lucky kit to be sold separately. Okay, so this is kind of¬†separately. ;) But there’s a couple versions there. I think it would be fun to add a title to the one with the birds all on the one end.

Also, after doing the first Borderline kit with the letters ‘a-m’, I just felt it wasn’t complete and needed to do the other half for those that want the whole enchilada. (mmmm….enchiladas….)

Well, that sums up the creative juices for today. Next up? A new This & That kit! I hope to have a sneak peek for y’all here shortly!

2017-02-07T18:28:53+00:00 April 20th, 2011|digital shapes|10 Comments

1. Rhadonda April 20, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Oh my. Love your brain. ALso making me hungry, creative juices, enchiladas…. I am so behind on buying your kits. This one is awesome as usual. You are on a roll, keep it rolling girl!

2. Laina Lamb April 20, 2011 at 9:46 pm

These area really really cute!

3. caroline April 21, 2011 at 1:44 am

Um…sad for whom? ;)

(Glad your boy is home safe and sound!)

4. Kerri April 21, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Caroline, you are too funny!
    And thanks Laina and Rhadonda! :)

5. Ellie A. April 23, 2011 at 12:54 am

Did you hear that? My Silhouette & my heart skipping a beat! :)

6. Kerri April 23, 2011 at 3:14 am

Oddly, I DID hear it! ;)

7. dawnaclark April 27, 2011 at 3:49 pm

HI! I was wondering….i just got a new Silhouette and noticed this says" digital die cutting"….does that mean i can get this to cut in my new machine!!???
    thanks!
    donna

8. Kerri April 27, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Ohhh heck ya! :) Sorry, I usually mention that when I put up a new kit, but I got lazy about it on the last kit or two. I made that realization the other day that I'd been forgetting and thought I needed to fix that. Maybe I'll do that now. ;)

The kits come in STUDIO (for Silhouette), SVG (for Cricut, and DXF and Illustrator version 8 for Pazzles and other machines. There are also PNG files that you can use them for digital scrapbooking.

Hope that helps…and enjoy your new toy! :)

9. […] uses shapes from All About You and Borderlines–both on sale […]

10. […] is sporting shapes from Label It, Signed.Sealed.Delievered, Borderlines 2 and Say What 1. To hear all the details of this masterpiece, go check it out on Nichol's blog […]