a sneak and a freebie

Okay, so this week I’m a little slow still. Well actually, truth be told, my mind is going crazy on next month’s kit and I just couldn’t stop yesterday to do a “Friday” freebie. But Saturday’s still good, right? :)
To download this free shape, click HERE.
I just had this loopy frame in my head and had to get it out of my system. Or maybe it’s just representative or Freudian of the directions I’ve been going the past week. ;)
This is really great for a photo or a journaling square too! Designed to use with a 4×6 photo in mind.
Now for next month’s This & That kit. It’s all about Family. Perfect gift for Mother’s Day! Lots of places for photos in this one too. Because, after all, you can’t have a kit on Family without some of your favorite photos, right?
Wanna see a little sneaky-peeky then?
Yeah, that’s rhetorical. ;)
This & That:  Family

Gotta have the subway art again. Can’t get that out of my head. And I think one of my favorite shapes has got to be the Poloroid instant photo frame. Love that! Lots of fun things on this one.
Colors are mainly muted aquas, greens and yellows with a little splash of purple accents here and there.
And I know I already said it, but it’s perfect for a mother’s day gift!
Look for it to be up some time next week.
Preorders will go out when it’s available.

Happy Easter!

2017-02-07T18:28:53+00:00 April 23rd, 2011|freebies|14 Comments

1. Scrapthat April 23, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Thanks so much Kerri…and your kit looks fabulous!

2. luvmysilhouette April 23, 2011 at 7:58 pm

Thank You So Much Miss. Kerri My Friend…I'll be back soon to purchse more goodies the new kit looks FABULOUS…HAPPY EASTER XOXOXO

3. Issy April 23, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Hi Kerri! Love the look of your new kit with the cute photo of your boy! Love the look of the freebie too! Thank you! But I'm having difficulty downloading it…think I'm doing something really stupid, but am getting error message from google. – Do I have to sign into google to get it? love from Scotland xo

4. Issy April 23, 2011 at 8:29 pm

Me again, Kerri! Yup! I needed to sign into Google to download it. Just tried and got it successfully there. Please forgive your dopey wee Scottish pal! xo

5. Kerri April 23, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Hey Issy! Nope, don't need to sign in and all you need to do is click on the Download link. Nothing special. I tried it and it worked for me.

Anyone else having problems? Or does it work for you?

6. Kerri April 23, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Okay, good! But that's weird because I didn't think you had to sign in to get it. Oh well. As long as you can get it, that's the most important thing. :)

7. Katherine Wall April 24, 2011 at 12:26 am

Thank you! I love the preview! Keep the subway art coming!

8. Anonymous April 24, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Thanks for the freebie! But, I'm having difficulty DL it. I'm getting an error message.

Love the new kit and your 'borderlines,' especially the birds on a wire. They're so cute. Thanks!
    Janet

9. Rhadonda April 25, 2011 at 1:15 am

Love the subway art! Just placed a fairly sizeable order. That is what i get for being pokey about ordering! Thanks for the freebie too.

10. Kerri April 25, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Hey Janet! It should download just like all the other freebies. It's set to download without having to log into a google account. However, Miss Issy had to log in to get it and I'm not exactly sure why.

erhaps there's an issue with downloading files to your computer from the internet or perhaps Google has something funky going on.

Try it again and let me know what happens. And if it still occurs, let me know what error message you're getting. That can help narrow things down for me.

Kerri :)

11. Anonymous April 26, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Hey Kerri! I was able to DL the cutee frame. I just opened a google account and had no more problems.
    Thanks!
    Janet

12. Kerri April 27, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Great! Glad you got it Janet.
    Now I just wish I knew why people need to log in to get it.
    hmm….

13. Allie.Duckienz November 26, 2011 at 4:25 pm

once again, you’re awesome!

14. kendell May 5, 2014 at 11:54 pm