it’s all about YOU

Okay, well not necessarily you per se,
but it is a kit entirely centered around the word “you.”
Who knew you could do so much with that one little word?
Comes in SVG/STUDIO/DXF/AIv8/PNG
For use with digital craft cutters & digtital scrapbooking.
Note: If using with Cricut, you’ll need SCAL or MTC.
Price: $8

13 titles for pages or cards.
It’s all about you.
If you could see my hand–palm out, going in a circle–when I say “it’s all about you.” It’s a phrase I use often when I’m teasing. No wonder why this idea popped in my head. :)

Oh, and the “be amazing / be you” also has a version without the swoosh–just in case you prefer a non-swoosh style. ‘Cause variety . . . that’s just how I roll.

And as usual with most of my titles, I like making them all one solid piece and then providing a word in a complementary color. That way you can use them in all one color or quickly add an accent color. It’s that “variety” thing again. :)

2017-02-07T18:28:51+00:00 May 3rd, 2011|digital shapes|17 Comments

1. Rhadonda May 3, 2011 at 10:20 pm

YOU are amazing, YOU are talented, YOU are funny, YOU are THE BEST! What a great kit. Thanks!

2. Kerri May 3, 2011 at 10:54 pm

No, YOU are funny. ;)

3. Linda May 3, 2011 at 11:25 pm

I'm with Rhadonda…YOU are awesome ;) cna't wait to use this :)

4. luvmysilhouette May 3, 2011 at 11:57 pm

Me Too Kerri You knocked it slam out the park with this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT THIS…YOU MY DEAR ARE A GENIUS…XOXOXO

5. Lina May 4, 2011 at 1:47 pm

These are awesome. Already bought them, and my Silhouette's been hard at work all morning. Looking so much forward to a little creative time, so I can get to play with these pretty titles.

6. Kerri May 4, 2011 at 1:58 pm

How fun Lina! Enjoy that creative time. I'm in the mood to scrap something myself too. :)

And to all of you? YOU are so amazing! xo

7. Nancy4004 May 4, 2011 at 4:27 pm

You REALLY are amazing! Wow, wow, wow!

8. marla May 4, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Wow YOU truly are amazing. Love this.!! Off to purchase it!! I have admired your work for a LONG time and now I am going to put my Silhouette to work cutitng out your beautiful titles!!

9. Issy May 4, 2011 at 8:00 pm

YOU are the cat's whiskers, my dear Kerri! Love the new Kit! Love YOU! LOVE from Scotland xo

10. Mindy May 5, 2011 at 3:48 pm

You may want to let folks that they can't purchase MTC or SCAL for their Cricut use anymore. Cricut sued them and now we are all up a creek until we can buy a new machine! Such as silhouette.

11. Kerri May 5, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Hey Mindy! I'd heard about MTC, but nothing yet about SCAL. Was there something decided on that? If I go out to their website, it looks like it's still for sale.

This is bad for PC unless they are coming out with their own SVG program…

12. Rhadonda May 5, 2011 at 5:46 pm

As far as i have read SCAL is still usable with Cricut up to a certain version of SCAL2. THey have SCAL3 now for other machines. I believe they are still in litigation with no settlement yet but considering MTC had to stop SCAL is probably next. Sad. Craft Edge forum is very helpful.

13. Mindy May 6, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Yes actually it does say that if you previously purchased the SCAL 2 then it will work with the cricut, but SCAL3 which is what most folks would buy now, does not and is not listed. I totally agree this is bad business for PC. They have created a new program, but I read that and it says you can create using any of their cartridges, but if you don't have the cartridge, you can't cut it….. I guess I will be buying a silhouette now!

14. Roshni's Paper Trail May 11, 2011 at 9:09 pm

Ugh I meant Cricut! =)

15. […] uses shapes from All About You and Borderlines–both on sale […]

16. […] go see what our little Miss Nichol made on her BLOG today using the All About You kit! She’s doing a little Technique Tuesday blog hop today too, so she always has such fun […]

17. […] Card: All About You Kit (hello) & This & That Summertime Shapes Only […]