this everything

This time of year you can’t help but think about family–mom’s especially. That’s what I had in mind when I made this kit. A fun phrase, some cute funky flowers, a flourish . . . you get the idea.It just has a little bit of everything.

comes in SVG/STUDIO/DXF/AIv8/PNG
for use with Cricut, Silhouette, Pazzles, etc.
or digital scrapbooking even

Price: $5

That four-petal flower has got to be my favorite!

I thought perhaps the little date tabs might be a fun addition.
Just print it onto cardstock and fold them over whatever you feel like.
Stapling it would be fun too!

And the long “rectangle” border?
It’s kind of hard to tell, but it’s not exactly even.
Kind of makes it look old or rustic.

And if you haven’t gotten a Mother’s Day gift yet?
This & That: Family is the perfect gift idea!
2018-02-28T19:25:25+00:00May 6th, 2011|digital shapes|9 Comments

1. Issy May 6, 2011 at 12:20 am

Super Kit Kerri! Love the date tabs AND the long border…I bet Miss Nichol will like those 2 fun parts! I can't wait to see what she'll do with this goodie! More Cats' Whiskers coming right at Ya! Love from Scotland xo

2. Rhadonda May 6, 2011 at 1:37 am

Problem solved of what to get myself for mother's day! From one mom to another thanks for the gift! Wish i had something to give you back. Hugs from Missouri! Enjoy your weekend. Maybe i will scrapbook. Will we be seeing any of your pages soon?

3. luvmysilhouette May 6, 2011 at 2:27 am

Another Beauty Miss. Kerri can't wait to play with all this WONDERFULNESS YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO US THIS WEEK… I WILL BE MAKING MY PURCHASE IN THE A.M. HUGE HUGS…HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY HOW GREAT YOU ARE?????????????XO

4. Kerri May 6, 2011 at 3:42 am

Awwww, thanks Miss Terri…and Miss Issy and Miss Rhadonda. I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

And Rhadonda…I've been itchin' to scrap something, so hopefully soon! :)

5. dawnelaine May 6, 2011 at 2:42 pm

In searching for photos for my This & that Family kit, I came across the perfect photo to use with this kit. Of course, I will have to make up my own little date tab – something that says "1993"! Something to look forward to doing on Mother's Day – putting this page together and re-living the memories!
    PS I, too, miss seeing your layouts! They are always such an inspiration!! Thanks, Kerri!

6. Michele May 6, 2011 at 3:50 pm

Whoo Hoo!!! I love this kerri! I've made my first purchase, actually bought 4 things :) Love your work. They're beautiful and thank you so much!

7. Michele May 6, 2011 at 3:52 pm

P.S. Happy mother's day!

8. Nichol Magouirk May 7, 2011 at 4:11 pm

It sounds like Issy knows me! ;)
    I can't tell you how much I LOVE this kit, Kerri. That phrase is PERFECTION. You = the BEST!!! xoxo Happy Mama's Day, my friend!

9. Kerri May 7, 2011 at 7:35 pm

I think she does too! ;) Maybe you and I should go visit her in Scotland sometime.

Happy mother's day to you too…and to everyone!