for the other “mums”

So I had originally planned to do an English/Aussie version of the freebie yesterday, but between Saturday night and Sunday morning when I made the “mom” image . . . I forgot. About an hour later I remembered, but the day got away from me.

So for all you “mums” out there . . . this one’s for you! :)

You can download it for free HERE.
And thank you all for the wonderful mother’s day wishes. We had church, invited Dan’s parents to dinner. Zach–who is the menu maker these days after two years of not having mom’s cooking–wanted roast, potatoes and carrots. So that’s what we had. And on Saturday, the girls in the choirs at Jordan’s high school did a special mother’s day program, which was very sweet.
Topped it off with a two-hour season finale of The Amazing Race and it was a lovely day. Kind of was rooting for Gary and Mallory to win though. Dang.
This week? Two nights of Survivor!!! Nobody bug me! ;)

I hope you had a maaahhhvelous mother’s day!

2017-02-07T18:28:50+00:00 May 9th, 2011|freebies|11 Comments

1. Rhadonda May 9, 2011 at 3:22 pm

You are so sweet to consider additional mom's. You could also use this for a fall flower page, no disrespect AT ALL for our English/Aussie friends just having fun with words. Love you all!

2. Cynthia B. May 9, 2011 at 7:48 pm

I was rooting for Gary and Mallory too! Darn cab driver. And that waxing?! OWW. And I'm rooting for Matt on Survivor now, although somehow I think Rob will finagle through.
    Thanks for the downloads – glad you had a good Mother's Day. :)

3. Amy13 May 9, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Thanks for the heads up on Survivor. I completely missed that it is on twice this week. I really like Mike, would love to see him win. Please just anyone but Philip!

4. Issy May 9, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Thanks Kerri for the new version – Saves me chopping off the top of the o in the other one! And Rhadonda is so funny! Bet she's a Gardening Girl and likes Chysanthemums! LOL!
    Love from Scotland xo

5. Megan Renfree May 10, 2011 at 8:40 am

Thats so awesome, thanks for the downunder version Kerri!!

6. Creative Dee May 10, 2011 at 11:19 am

Hi, thanks for thinking of us English/Aussies..I am actually both! I it so nice you thought of us, I really notice that we are forgotten in the stamp world, so was great to see this :) Kind regards Denise – Melbourne, Australia

7. jbuffan May 10, 2011 at 8:41 pm

Kerri,
    I always thought that if we were neighbors we would be best friends, now that I see you also love reality shows ( survivor is the best!) I know we would be besties !
    I am slowly going to collect every one of these adorable cut files and clipping masks.
    Thank you for providing them for us.

8. Kerri May 10, 2011 at 9:29 pm

'Tis true, 'tis true Miss Beth…we would be friends and we could have big finale parties. :) I've watched Survivor pretty much from the very beginning. Love the show. Love that Rob is back. And that Phillip? He's crazy! I'm dying to see what happens if one of the Zapatera tribe makes it into the finals. Hello! Mike really is a nice guy. Lots of good people on that tribe that didn't stand a chance. It's been an interesting season. Poor Matt! He deserves to win just on his endurance alone.

Survivor. Amazing Race. America's Next Top Model. Those are my reality shows. :)

9. Allie.Duckienz November 26, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Thanks so much! Being a kiwi it is hard to see all the spelling differences on product etc. Favourite, colour, mum etc are mainly spelt the American way. Thanks so much for being inclusive!

10. Karen Freeman November 30, 2013 at 3:52 am

Thanks so much Kerri for including the way we spell Mum. Much appreciated.

11. kendell May 5, 2014 at 11:57 pm

Thanks ever so much for this file and thanks for spelling Mum how we spell it in Australia, it is really appreciated