who’s ready to escape?

I think my whole family is itchin’ for an escape! We didn’t take any trip last year–and when you’re a travelin’ bunch like us? Oy! It’s torture to not just get in that car and drive!

So with June just around the corner (what??? did i just say that???) and all the impending vacations coming, this kit might help you with your after-vacation creations.

26 images that come in SVG/STUDIO/DXF/AIv8/PNG
Price: $10

Most images come in the usual manner–one whole piece and its accent color piece. The “day” images go through number fourteen. I figure two weeks is about max for the usual vacation. This is a really fun way to indicate what you did on each day of your vaca.

One little tip here. On the Destination image, use a script font to add your location, like this image below.

I guess for now I’ll just have to dream of a wonderful place to go . . . somewhere.

2018-02-28T19:16:46+00:00May 20th, 2011|digital shapes|18 Comments

1. Rhadonda May 20, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Stop it! You are killing me you are so creative!! No don't stop ( : Thanks! Great kit once again. I believe pay pal has you memorized for me!

2. dawnelaine May 20, 2011 at 5:28 pm

This is great … and so timely! We are headed to the Boston area in a couple of weeks. Deep sea fishing for the men, just soaking up the local sights for me!

Thanks, Kerri!

3. kbhistory May 20, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Perfect kit! We are heading to Tybee Island (off the coast of Georgia) next month – and this is so so so perfect! Thank you!
    -Kristin B.

4. Sandi May 20, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Thanks for such terrific kits! I love your style and just purchased several more kits. Would you mind sharing what font you used for the word Oregon above? I like the thickness of it, as well as the cursive, yet very readable style. Thanks for all you do!
    Sandi

5. Issy May 20, 2011 at 8:15 pm

Love the kit Kerri! Will help me get my European Cruise holiday Sorted! Another one for the end of month tally! Love from Scotland xo

6. caroline May 20, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Love it. I'm still working on a road trip we took to Colorado a couple of years ago, so this will get used by the end of the day. :) Thanks!

7. luvmysilhouette May 20, 2011 at 11:55 pm

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT OFF TO BUY IT!!!!!!1
    YOU ROCK MISS. KERRI…XOXOXO

8. caroline May 21, 2011 at 5:24 am
  9. Kerri May 21, 2011 at 1:21 pm

That's fantastic Caroline! Love it!
    You ARE fast!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

And I'm glad the rest of ya have great uses for it already too! I want to come on all your trips. ;)

10. Rhadonda May 21, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Caroline i just checked out your page. Your work is awesome!!!! I love your style. So glad you shared here.

11. caroline May 21, 2011 at 6:44 pm

Thanks! And Kerri, I just wanted to say thank you again for the video on how to use the storyboards. I've made my own collages in the past and it takes for.ev.er and it never looks 100% perfect. This was so simple, fast and perfect. I'm really loving it!

12. Andi (RrlScrapGal) May 23, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Hello Kerri!
    I keep seeing all your awesome goodies 'used' my Nichol Magouirk that I am coming over today to see what I need to do to use them!

So.. here's the deal.. I do have a Cricut expression, and my computer… That is it!

What do you suggest for me to 'get up to speed' to use your files?

And.. I do see this is also available as a png file.. for digi? Is that right???

Please let me know!
    Thanks!
    Andi in OREGON!!!

13. Kerri May 23, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Hey Andi!
    Okay, the big question is, do you have SCAL or MTC in addition to your Cricut? Provo Craft snuffed out MTC, so you can't buy it for Cricut anymore. And it looks like the same goes with SCAL now. Their most recent version doesn't allow the use with Cricut. This has been a really frustrating subject for most Cricut users. There's a lot of talk out there about this.

However, if you already had these programs to use with your Cricut, then you are good to go with any of these kits.

And yes, you can use the PNG images to scrap digitally.

Hope that helps…and have fun in Oregon!
    (dying to take a trip back there someday…)

Kerri

14. Andi (RrlScrapGal) May 24, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Hello Kerri!
    Thank for the reply… RATS….I don't have SCAL or MTC…
    Sure hope 'something gets done' about this!!!
    Otherwise… a Silhouette, eh???
    I would love to have the whole 'cut it out' option with a machine option rather than hand cut…but that is life!

OH! One more question.. does the download come in all formats or do we have to pick one? (Looks like I have to get png for now, but if I do get a Silhouette and then want to cut it out, do I have that option???)

And.. Oregon is here and ready when you are!

15. Kerri May 24, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Hey Andi! Yep, you get all the formats, so if and when you decide to do a different machine, you're all set!

So where in Oregon do you live? I was born in Ashland and lived in Salem, Eugene, and La Grande. So I know the country pretty well. :)

16. Andi (RrlScrapGal) May 24, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Yeah!! LOVE that the files come in all formats!
    I live near North Powder, on a ranch. We are 45 minutes from La Grande! Beautiful country.. but super long winters.. Woke to 35 degrees today!!!

17. […] Layout: Escape Kit, T&T Summertime Shapes Only Kit, This & That Family Shapes Only, Borderlines 3 Kit […]

18. Rosangela July 8, 2012 at 9:22 am

Would you mind sharing what font you used for the word Oregon above?