This is sooooo frustrating me!
I don’t know WHAT is going on with Blogger, but I’m very frustrated. It all seemed to start happening when it was down for a few days.
I did a little search on the internet and found this information HERE and I’m posting it on my blog. Hopefully it will help.
- Before attempting to login in make sure the “Remember Me” Checkbox is Unchecked.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of your browser, if not, upgraded it.
- Make sure you REALLY have cleared both your COOKIES and CACHE.
- Once cleared shut down the browser.
- Then open it again and check that the Cookies and Cache are indeed empty. This is very important. The problem seems to be with corrupt cookies and cache files.
- If that is okay, try going to www.blogger.com . Don’t login yet, press CTRL-F5 and then try logging in again.
- If that still does not work try logging into Gmail first and then go to www.blogger.com and try again.
- If that does not work try going to this address http://www2.blogger.com/home.
- If that does not work try going to draft.blogger.com.
- If you use IE8 or IE9 try pressing the compatibility button (at the end of the address bar) when you’re on your blog page.
- If all those fail, try installing another browser to see if that works eg Firefox, Chrome, Opera etc.
I also wonder if this will help with people downloading the freebies because the research I’ve seen is that there’s problems with Internet Explorer and Google. So maybe try a different browser than Explorer.
Hope that helps.