this & that . . . just shapes

So I’ve been thinkin’ (dangerous, I know). There are probably many of you that look at the This & That kits and think “Oh that’s cute, but I don’t really want to make one of those.” And maybe there are those of you that do buy the kit just to use the shapes and printables for other projects, because it’s chock full of goodies.

There are soooo many great shapes in the This & That series that I thought maybe I’d make a kit of just the shapes for those who would like to play with them in your other crafty goodness without spending money towards all the printables that you don’t really want to use.

Believe me when I say, these are an incredible deal! I mean seriously, look at the variety of all the shapes within the kit and they are only $10??? There’s generally around 20 shapes in each of these kits, which equals roughly .50 a shape. killer. deal.

I’ve compiled the most recent three This & That kits and will be doing the other kits here soon. I will also make these available each time I make a new This & That kit as well.

And just to be clear, if you’ve purchased any of the regular This & That kits designed to work with the 7gypsies trays, you already have these shapes, so no need to buy them again.

These kits are just combined and available for those who don’t want to make the 7gypsies tray, but would like the shapes–without all the printable backgrounds.

[Comes in SVG/STUDIO/DXF/AIv8/PNG]
Price: $10

[Comes in SVG/STUDIO/DXF/AIv8/PNG]
Price: $10

[Comes in SVG/STUDIO/DXF/AIv8/PNG]
Price: $10

I know I’m probably really a dork to admit this, but looking at just the shapes all combined this way makes me happy. :)

2017-02-07T18:28:40+00:00 June 17th, 2011|digital shapes|12 Comments

1. luvmysilhouette June 17, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Yes Miss. Kerri You know I do neeeeeeeeeeed these… lol lol Be Back soon to get the rest…
    Lovely thing to come home and find after a long work week!!!!! Have I told you lately how WONDERFUL YOU ARE…HUGE HUGS MY FRIEND AND THANKS 4 BEING SO GREAT….XO

2. Teri Berrios June 18, 2011 at 1:09 am

Oh Miss Kerri….you're killing me here LOL…..I LOVE ALL THESE DESIGNS – YOU ROCK!! XOXO, T

3. Ellie A. June 18, 2011 at 2:32 am

OH MAN… I am in TTTTRRROUUUBLE. SUPER DUPER Squealing over here!!! Thank you so much for doing this! Can NOT wait to purchase them!

4. Joy June 18, 2011 at 2:59 am

Oh girlie you are tempting me so badly…love all of these and will have to have a big thinking session…thankfully heading back to work next week to earn more money…LOL Hugs!

5. Kerri June 18, 2011 at 3:17 am

Just want to make sure that everyone understands that if you've already bought any of the This & That series to work with the 7gypsies tray, that you don't need to buy these as they are the exact same shapes that are in those kits. I'm just making "shape" kits with this series for those that would like to use the shapes, but don't necessarily want to spend extra money on the entire kit (with printables).

6. luvmysilhouette June 18, 2011 at 3:30 am

Ha Ha Ha We Know I would buy them anyway I loooooove Kerri Bradford Designs…You The Bomb Girlfriend…

7. Kerri June 18, 2011 at 3:31 am

Thanks darlin'! [insert big grin here]

8. luvmysilhouette June 18, 2011 at 3:45 am

YAY I'm so glad cause you insert big grin here almost daily…Hope You HAVE A Fabulous weekend… xo

PS dONT FORGET TO SEND MY KITS THO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL XO

9. Kerri June 18, 2011 at 3:48 am

You're so cute. Just sent them so keep an eye out for them. I went out to dinner with hubby tonight and spent some time with our dog–who cut his foot and is now a conehead/'walking lamp' for a couple weeks and can't go for a walk.

Just gettin' back to the computer…. :)

10. luvmysilhouette June 18, 2011 at 3:55 am

Oh No He Is ADORABLE SO GLAD YALL BROUGHT HIM HOME!!!!I loooooooooove my dog for sure…

11. Scrapthat June 18, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Oh…if you're a dork then you are in alot of good company I'm sure!! I love looking at your files like this too! They are GORGEOUS! I love looking at them in the This n' that posts too! TFS your Genius with us! :)

12. […] Card: All About You Kit (hello) & This & That Summertime Shapes Only […]