christmas in july

What???
Did I just say that out loud?
Yesterday it’s School, today it’s ‘Christmas’?
What is this blog coming to??? :)
I must be a little sick in the head. lol But I figure now is a great time to start thinking about gifts for Christmas . . . when you have the time to do them, eh? And Those This & That kits? Yup. Perfect time to get started on doing nine months worth! Great gift idea!
Therefore, I thought I’d help you with all that by doing this:
Just don’t tell my hubby I’m doing this. If he sees anything “Christmas” before Thanksgiving he gets a little crazy. ;) But I did hear tell that Hobby Lobby has all their Christmas stuff up??? Yowza!
Be sure to let all your friends know too so they can get in on the jolly good fun!
It all ends Sunday.
2018-02-15T20:14:46+00:00July 20th, 2011|Uncategorized|6 Comments

1. Anonymous July 20, 2011 at 1:15 pm

ugh:-( I just pre-ordered last night. Any way to delete that and reorder today for sale?

2. Anonymous July 20, 2011 at 1:16 pm

never mind. I read it wrong.

3. {dawn} July 20, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Thanks for the Christmas in July sale! I ordered the Lucky and Valentine kits on sale – yeah!! I also pre-ordered the School kit. No kids in school anymore (PTL!!Thought I would miss it but I no longer get that late-August sick-to-my-stomach feeling anymore. I used to miss my kids so much when they went back to school!) BUT I love the kit! They just keep getting better and better, Kerri! Will hate to take down the patriot kit, though!!

4. shelley July 20, 2011 at 10:07 pm

hey kerri,
    i'm just wondering if you will be coming out with a new christmas kit this year. i love your talent.
    thanks.

5. tallyscrapper July 20, 2011 at 10:09 pm

Oh yea for Christmas in July. Thanks for the sale, will get a order in tonight for some goodies that I want.

6. Kerri July 20, 2011 at 10:45 pm

Shelley,
    I will be coming out with a new Christmas kit that falls more in line with vintage or traditional style–one that's less 'Dr. Seuss' for those that don't feel so cartoon-ee. :)