It’s here! It’s here! Sorry it took me a couple days longer . . . that darned internet threw me for a loop! But I am back up and all is well and right in this world. :)
So, in the spirit of trying to create a school kit that would appeal to everyone–regardless of school-aged child, I used a lot more cards and words and such.
Note: Before printing your printables, add a letter for your family name in whatever font you want to the solid black circle. Be sure to use a white letter to really make it pop.
- Adhere transparency Clock just slightly to the right on the green ledger background. Let the bottom hang over about 1/4″. The clock is not in the composite printing file because it didn’t fit. So I included it as its own shape in both the TRAY Print Files directory. as well as in the PNG directory.
- Adhere Report Card to green ledger piece as shown.
- Place black Star Tab over the ensemble so far and adhere it to the red background.
- Adhere “study hard” at bottom, letting the why extend past the bottom just a fraction. Trim the clock and the “y”.
- Adhere the corresponding word phrases as shown. Staple the “Figure It Out”, if desired.
The apple has a tiny dark brown cardstock piece for the stem. Since it’s so tiny and there is only one brown piece in the entire kit, I did not include it in the composite cut files. Instead, I just cut a tiny little piece from a scrap piece of brown cardstock. The piece, however, is in the single-image cut file.
READ Bingo Card.
Time For School.
- Place paperclip in its position and adhere flashcard to yellow ledger background. I chose to just add adhesive to the top and right sides so that I’d have wiggle room with the paperclip.
- Adhere the three red stars as shown.
- Use a 1/8″ hole punch to punch a hole at the center end of the paperclip to string the ribbon through.
- String blue ribbon through hole and around backside of ensemble. Add a couple Mini Glue Dots at the left end of the ribbon (from where it comes out of the hole) so that it stays in place as you tie a knot in the ribbon on the right end.
- Chalk over cut lines to help add dimension.
- Adhere tan pencil piece to the back of the yellow pencil. Place the tan piece so that the straight edges of both the tan piece and yellow pencil align. The angled part of the tan piece will start at the end of the yellow pencil….if that makes sense. :)
- Wrap a string around the pencil several times on the left side of the pencil ensemble.
- Adhere red eraser a fraction from the edge of the green grid background.
- Adhere pencil ensemble so that it is flush with the red eraser piece.
- Adhere grey “metal” piece over the seem of the two pieces.
- Adhere black pencil point at the end of the tan piece.
Preorders go out later tonight!