do you realize what happened . . .

. . . a year ago today?
Perhaps THIS might help jog your memory. :)
(the second half of the post)
Wow.
I can’t believe a year has gone by already!
What a fabulous time I am having with all of you!
Life can sure be strange.
Never in a million years would I think I would be doing this.
I never thought I’d ever have the courage
 or confidence to do something like this.
But a year? It’s already passed by so fast!

I look back at everything I’ve made in the past year
and just can’t even believe how many things there are now.
crazy.
Well, I think this one-year mark deserves some kind of celebration,
don’t you?
(I can find any reason to celebrate, really. lol)
Hmm . . . I think I just may have something up my sleeve next week . . .
like ALL next week!
And what would be a party without friends?
I wonder who just might be “stopping by”?
Guess you’ll just have to tune in all next week!
a year already!!!
And I’m putting down August 4 for the day for odd weather . . . two year’s running now. When I reread last year’s post, I didn’t remember that the big lightening storm was that same day. And today? HUGE. MAJOR. RAIN. Mixed with a bit of hail too. A couple different monster downpours that lasted for like 20 minutes and then disappeared. At 4:00 in the afternoon the temperature was 70 degrees . . . in the first week of August??? What???
August 4. Let’s keep track of this one. :)
.  .  .  .  .
It’s also the time of year for this:
Spent three fabulous days camping with these girls!
eating.games.visiting.flies.laughing.hiking.mosquitoes.looneytunes.
on.and.on.and.on.
good times indeed.
Look at this view!
This picture does not even convey the magnitude of what you see when you are really there.
It is beyond awe-ness (yeah, it’s a word).
k. stay tuned for next week!
can’t wait! :)
2017-02-07T18:28:36+00:00 August 4th, 2011|Uncategorized|9 Comments

1. Michelle L. August 5, 2011 at 3:07 am

Kerri,
    So, today marks a year that I have been ogling over your beautiful designs directly from this site. Such a great decision to sell them here, and please know that I love your work and your flair for design… you are inspirational!

2. luvmysilhouette August 5, 2011 at 3:43 am

Oh My Goodness Happy One Year My Dear Kerri!!!
    I so Love your designs and am sooooooo HAPPY You share your GREAT Talent with us all…
    We do Love and Appreciate You I hope ya know… Hugs my Friend Till Tomorrow when I'll Be Back To order some more Yummy designs…
    You should'nt tease us like this tho…lol lol
    I can't wait till next week…xo

3. Rhadonda August 5, 2011 at 4:04 am

I year of total joy following along in your life. Thanks for sharing your talent. Could you please send some of that rain our way? We are in a drought here in southeast Missouri. I can't wait until next week either. Remember the first day of the week is Sunday ( :

4. Sandra August 5, 2011 at 10:16 am

Happy one year anniversary! the year flies by when your having fun!!! For my it has alway been a pleasure reading your posts and seeing (and buying)the beautiful things you've created.
    Your cooperation with Nichol is a hit, for me at least. It gives me just the last push I need to make a layout.
    Happy day today and thanks, Kerri!

Love
    Sandra K.

5. Sandra August 5, 2011 at 11:36 am

time does fly when you are having fun.
    Here is to many more years of fun!
    Sandra ltb

6. Scrapthat August 5, 2011 at 12:40 pm

CONGRATULATIONS KERRI! Thank you so much for a year of your fabulous cutting files! I for one LOVE them!!
    I'll be here for sure next week! Can't wait! :)
    Again…Congrats and THANKS!

7. {dawn} August 5, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Wow! Purple mountain majesty! I think I just got a tear in my eye!!

So looking forward to what you and Nichol come up with!

8. Anonymous August 5, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Hey Kerri!

Is a camping kit on the horizon? Would love to see one from you!

Can't wait to see what you and Nichol have in the works next week. You two are a fabulous combination!

K in PA

9. Roshni Patel August 8, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Thanks for the chance to win. Congratulations on this amazing start.. you will do great! So glad you have Nichol on your team.. she is just as amazing as you are and together, you both are out of this world amazing!

Thanks for all your help in the past!