september: it’s all about happiness

This month we’re celebrating happy, so I asked the girls to scrap whatever makes them happy. Whether it’s just for the sake of scrapping, a child, a subject . . . whatever makes them happy. For Miss Robyn Werlich:

Raising kids is full of ups and downs, happy days, hard days and all the inbetween days! I really feel my happiest when my children are happy! When they are down or sad, it makes me sad. When they are fighting, it’s easy to be frustrated. But when they are happy, I can’t help but be happy with them. When I created this layout, I wanted to capture the simple feeling of happiness. We went to my parents cabin this past week and they had just purchased this fun hot tub for outside. The kids were thrilled and couldn’t wait to go swim in it. Seeing them so happy (after two weeks of struggles with back-to-school routines), made me so happy! I’m so thankful for the little things in life that can bring us all so much joy!
[Shapes | ‘Who Knew’ & ‘Every Minute’ Text blocks: Life Additions #1 / Instant Frame: This & That Family Shapes / Daisy Flower: This & That Spring Shapes / Happiness: This & That Gratitude Shapes / Sunburst: This & That Freedom Shapes]

.   .   .   .   .   .

I have to tell ya, this page makes me beeeyoooond happy! Love it! I love how she mixed the Instant Frame shapes with photos, text and shapes! And I think what I love most about this is how much detail there is on this and it’s mostly cardstock and cut shapes!

did i say i love it? :)
2018-02-15T16:08:30+00:00 September 8th, 2011|pages, robyn werlich|7 Comments

1. Dolly/scrapthat September 8, 2011 at 9:03 am

I can see why you love it! It’s gorgeous! TFS! :D

2. Rhadonda September 8, 2011 at 10:00 am

Love it!! I love how things are peaking out from behind and over and under. Color play is amazing. Wow!!

3. Amanda J September 8, 2011 at 10:28 am

Oh my goodness! This is fabulous!

4. {dawn} September 8, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Very cool use of your different design elements!

5. Beth R September 9, 2011 at 3:14 am

After 10 years of scrapping (and $$$ in supplies) I finally figured out that 90% of my layouts are cardstock, a nice bit of pattern paper and photos ! Oh, I may have a little touch of buttons, ribbon, brads , mini paper clip but for the most part they are exactly like this one……well not exactly, because mine never look this good but the supplies are exact! Just one more reason I LOVE Kerri’s images, they add sooo much to my layouts no-one ever thinks they are plain or “need something else”. I simply love this layout!
    It is what I would do if I had any imagination ! TFS

• Kerri September 9, 2011 at 7:45 am

I’m very much like you. I always say, if I was stranded on a deserted island, I’d be a happy scrapper if I could just have my photos, cardstock, and my Silhouette. Well, guess I’d need my computer too. And a Gilligan’s Island electricity making machine. ;)

6. Sandra K. September 11, 2011 at 6:59 am