today’s word: happy

Happy #1

I just have to do a big shout out to this guy (yes, he’s my husband) since it’s his birthday today. 49. Crazy!

happy birthday honey!

I know he’d much rather be doing this than working today. ;)

Happy #2

Here is the second happy for the day. Check out this layout that Laura Vegas did!

[Shapes | Scroll Border: Borderlines 2 / Totally Happy: Say What 1 / Photo Template: Storyboard 1]
I love the clean lines of this page! Love how she used the photo template and mixed a title within it. I also love the roughed up edges and stitching! Fabulous.

Happy #3

Here’s what makes Laura happy. :)

There are a lot of things that make me happy in life, like my family and friends. Since I scrapbook about them all the time, I thought I would do a fun layout about something else that makes me really happy. Music. I L-O-V-E music. Whether I have it playing on the radio in the car, on my IPod while I’m scrapping, on ITunes when I’m working on the computer, or when my girls have it playing in their rooms. If there is music playing, I can guarantee you that you will find me singing along, boppin’ in my chair, or dancing around the house. I love all kinds of music, but I wanted to focus on my love of Country music for this layout. I did Google searches, to find photos of some of my favorite artists and groups, and printed them out in one of Kerri’s fabulous digital templates. This layout is a quick glance at the faces behind the music, that makes me happy!

Happy #4

The weather outside is goooooorgeous!!! Upper 70s this week. Windows open all the time.
I am in heaven!
2018-02-15T16:01:39+00:00September 13th, 2011|laura vegas, pages|13 Comments

1. Dolly/scrapthat September 13, 2011 at 9:44 am

Happy Birthday to your DH!!
    Fabulous LO!
    TFS!

2. Cori in WA September 13, 2011 at 9:49 am

YOU! You make me happy Kerri. Love your site and your creations and all the wonderfully evil things I want to purchase due to your creativity.

Happy birthday dan and hope your day is truly wonderful!

3. wendy sue September 13, 2011 at 9:54 am

I love Laura’s layout – music makes me happy too…especially holiday music (which explains why it’s playing in my house even though it’s a warm sunshiny day, lol)! :o)

• Kerri September 13, 2011 at 9:56 am

Oh my dear Miss Wendy Sue! My husband would kill me! Maybe next month. lol Good to hear from you!
      And Cori…you always make me smile!

4. Rhadonda September 13, 2011 at 10:15 am

Happy Birthday to your husband. Such a bummer when he has to work on what should be a national holiday! But glad your weather is nice. I hum “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” ALL year long. Drives my family crazy. Beautiful work from your creative team. Glad the week is going great for you and your family and all the celebrations going on.

• Kerri September 13, 2011 at 10:25 am

hee hee….national holiday…. I think he’d like that. :)

5. {dawn} September 13, 2011 at 11:28 am

Laura’s layout is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the way she used that border and that title cut! All that scrolly cutting reminds me of the importance of double-cutting or “paste in front”. I just discovered that option while cutting out my School T&T over the weekend. I know, I know – just getting the school kit finished, but in my defense, this week is the first full week of school in my neck-of-the woods in PA.

PS The cooler temps make me VERY happy, too!

6. Lorraine M. September 13, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Totally love that layout! (These artists are my favorite,too!) The title rocks! Happy Birthday to your hubby on this special day – it’s my anniversary today, too! :)

7. Sandra K. September 13, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Happy birthday to your guy!!!
    And what a gorgeous and great layout! So much to look at but not to overwelming!

Sandra :)

8. Terri Marchbanks September 13, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Well Hello My Friend Love all the new Yumminess you have created while I’ve been away the past few days caring for my precious little Pekingese Gizmo who has hurt his back Vet has all my $$$$$ but I will be placing order very soon …Happy B/D Dan …
    Laura My Dear you Rocked some Kerri Designs Beautiful…Hugs My Friend!!!

9. vera rhuhay September 13, 2011 at 8:10 pm

Happy Birthday to your husband,Kerri! and Wow…Gorgeous Layout by Laura!

10. Susy September 14, 2011 at 2:40 am

Happy birthday Mr Bradford :-) He beats my DH turning 49 by a few months, then plans for the big 5 0. Love, love Lauras layout, really think I need to buy the say what set, gorgeous.

11. Nichol Magouirk September 14, 2011 at 6:52 am

FAN-FREAKING-TABULOUS Miss Laura! Great idea for a layout and fabulous design!

And happy be-lated birthday to Dan! :)