a birthday sellabration

That’s right.

Today’s my birthday.

I can admit it . . . I am 45 today.

Usually I let my birthday pass by pretty much like any other on my blog.

But this year, since 45 seems like such a mile marker to me
(it now means I’ll be closer to 50 than 40 ;)),
I thought I’d give a gift to you all.

Now through Sunday.

I know I’ve been a little sale crazy over the past couple months, but it’s really hard not to want to have fun like this. And I told you, I can think of any reason to party. :) I was telling my husband that I really don’t think of what I do as a business and I don’t think of you guys as ‘customers’–that word seems weird to me.

I think of you all as friends.

And I like doing fun things for my friends, so why not have another sale?

Although, I do have to say, this will be the last one for a while. :)

So if you’ve been thinking about doing the This+That kits for Christmas presents?
Now would definitely be the time to do that!

And today is a Friday, so you all know what that means . . .

. . . it’s a Friday Freebie!

One of my friends asked if I could make the “Happiness IS…” phrase that I’ve been showing on my blog this month into a shape, so here it is Miss Michele! :)

You can download it for free HERE.

The “IS” isn’t quite the same . . . can’t use that kind of grunge for this title. So it’s pretty close.

And then I thought I’d share a little project I was working on yesterday. Dan’s dad turns 80 this month and so I thought I’d share the invitation I made. While this doesn’t use one of the Snapshot templates, it does use clipping masks on the photos. Kind of gives you an idea how you can mix photos with text and all.

What I thought was just the cutest was Dan’s mom when she pulled out the young photo of her sweetheart and she said, “When I pulled this photo out, my heart just went pitter-patter.” ….still in love after all these years. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

2017-06-05T11:08:39+00:00 September 16th, 2011|freebies|28 Comments

1. Deneen September 16, 2011 at 9:02 am

Happy Happy Birthday Kerri hope you have a fabulous day!

2. Beth September 16, 2011 at 9:07 am

Happy birthday, girlie! Have a beautiful, wonderful, special day!

3. Terri Marchbanks September 16, 2011 at 9:10 am

Happy Happy Birthday Miss. Kerri, You have made us all sooooooo Happy Today… But Kerri you give us a gift every time you create WE LOVE YOU OUR DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW I GOTTA GO SHOP XOXOXOXO

4. NancyB September 16, 2011 at 9:23 am

Happy birthday, Kerri!!

I LOVE the stack of packages at the top! Is that part of a kit I missed somewhere? And what font is that great 45 from. You use the best fonts!!

5. Suz September 16, 2011 at 9:39 am

Thank you! I was hoping you would have a shape for that title!!

6. Michele September 16, 2011 at 10:01 am

Happy Birthday Kerri!!!!!! Thank you for your sweet post and I hope you have the best day ever =)

Need to go shopping now LOL

7. {dawn} September 16, 2011 at 11:54 am

Happy Birthday, talented friend! I like that you think of us as friends!!

My gift to myself, in your honor (of course) – once I get all of my housework completed this weekend I can work on the autumn kit. I am so looking forward to it!!

8. Sandra K. September 16, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Happy, happy, happy birthday Kerri! Have a wonderful day!

Sandra :)

9. cindy September 16, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Awe, that’s so sweet (wife’s comment). Hope you have a Wonderful Birthday and thank you for the AWESOME freebie!!

10. Melinda T September 16, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Have a blessed birthday, Kerri!

11. Issy Scotland September 16, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Have a wonderful Happy Birthday dear Kerri! Thank you for OUR present of the freebie. Make sure that you and Dan celebrate ALL WEEKEND LONG! Can’t let a double birthday celebration only last one day! Love from Scotland xo

12. Jeannie September 16, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Happy Birthday, Kerri! Have an awesome day.

13. Andi Sexton September 16, 2011 at 3:49 pm

Happy Birthday, Kerri!!!!!! Sending birthday wishes from Eastern Oregon!

14. Christine Ousley September 16, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Happy Birthday Kerri!! Thanks so much for the treats! Hope you are having a wondeful day!
    xoxo, Christine

15. Denise Noe September 16, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Happy Birthday! Mine birthday is Monday! What a coincidence!

16. Jeanette C September 16, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Happy Birthday Kerri! Hope your special day is wonderful!
    Thanks for the great freebie and the discount!
    Regards Jeanette

17. Cathy September 16, 2011 at 5:23 pm

Hey Kerri, Happy Happy Birthday to you and your hubby earlier in the week. Hope you have a great birthday. Thanks for the 20% off on kits. Can use it now, just paid part of tuition for 2 college kids.

18. Dolly/scrapthat September 16, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Happy Happy Birthday Girly!!
    Thanks so much for the prezzie! :D

19. Nancy September 16, 2011 at 6:30 pm

Happy, happy 45th! Hope your day (and your weekend) is awesome! Hope your hubby had a great birthday, too!

20. Beth R September 16, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Kerri
    I realize I am a stranger out here in the world wide web, but you bring me such joy everytime I use one of your designs, that I wanted to give some back to you.
    Hoping this year brings you whatever it is that makes you happy !

21. Deirdre Coleman September 16, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Happy Birthday! Here’s to another great creative year!

22. Cindy Sowell September 16, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Happy birthday Kerri!! I’m sending you big birthday hugs! I hope your day was amazing!!!

23. Katrina H September 17, 2011 at 1:20 am

Happy birthday! And thanks for the sale and freebie! I hope you had a wonderful day!

24. vera rhuhay September 17, 2011 at 2:52 am

Happy Birthday,Kerri! Sending you birthday wishes from here :)
    Thank you so much for the freebie! Love it!
    Oh …20% off! going to shop now :))))

25. CarolineD September 17, 2011 at 11:06 am

I can’t believe I didn’t pop over yesterday. (in my defense, it was a a hecklation day)(especially cleaned up vocab for my Utah friends.) AT ANY RATE, today I will eat a piece of cake in your honor. Because that’s the kind of friend I am. ;) Hope you had a great birthday and a wonderful year.

26. Rhadonda September 17, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Well i am a day late, internet was down. Man did i fell a disconnect. I kept thinking “Kerri has a surprise on Friday and i missed it”. You are so sweet to share the love on your birthday. Thanks tons!!! Happy Birthday!! 45 is a good, safe speed limit. It has been a fun week.

27. Melanie L. September 17, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Happy Birthday! I’ll be 45 in December and I’m celebrating by taking my family to Disney World. I hope you got some pampering yesterday!

28. Renee September 18, 2011 at 8:21 pm

Hope you had an awesome birthday! Forty-five is not bad, wish I could see that one again, lol. Thanks for the sale, at this rate I will have almost all of them. Love them!