this is halloween

Okay, really, this is only part of Halloween. I could totally do a whole other kit. I think my mind was going to explode with so many ideas. But if I continued on, this kit would have been waaaay huge!

As you can see, this kit is a fun mix of shapes and titles. Most of them can be used independently of each other too and, therefore, I saved the “shapes” as their own file in addition to files saved in the combination of  title and shape. That way if you want to do the title like you see it in the example above, it’s all together and proportioned just right. But if you just want to use the crow? There’s a file called “crow_….” I thought it might make things easier….I hope it’s easier. ;)

I also included a couple styles of barcodes. Those are printables that you can size as needed and add anywhere on a page. It’s like what was used in the Summertime kit, which was one of my favorite little accents in that set.

I’m excited to use some of these things with my new holiday decor.

2017-10-12T12:24:11+00:00October 8th, 2011|cuttables, digital shapes|6 Comments

1. Dolly/scrapthat October 8, 2011 at 2:31 pm

AWESOME kit Kerri!! I dare say it has something for everyone! Thanks so much!!

2. Andi Sexton October 8, 2011 at 5:49 pm

LOVE the new kit!!!!!!!!

3. Sandi Kuhlman October 9, 2011 at 2:12 am

Pardon my confusion: Now that you have created 12 This and That kits, are you done? I noticed that it says “complete” on that page and wasn’t sure if that meant complete kits or that you were done making them? If so, (you are not creating them any more) do these shape only kits replace them? Not complaining, as this is terrific!!! Just wondering.
    Thanks so much, I enjoy your kits tremendously and have most of them!

4. Michele October 9, 2011 at 5:30 pm

SUPER adorable Kerri! Will you be making this for this & that kit? I think it wld go well incorporating this and the t+t Halloween kit you already have but can mix it up :)

• Kerri October 10, 2011 at 8:20 am

Thanks Michele…and everyone. :)
      To answer your question, nope, not for a This+That kit. Just for your own Halloween pages and decor.

And Sandi, I dont have plans to make any more seasonal This+That kits other than a more traditional Christmas one. (I do have plans to make other subjects though.) So this kit is just for fun! Hope that answers your question. :)

5. Sandi Kuhlman October 10, 2011 at 10:45 am

It does answer my question and thanks so very much! Love your designs, sometimes a little to much! LOL