december additions: the pages

The beauty of doing a mini album like Ali Edwards’ December Daily is that you get to add whatever creative touch you feel like. And one of my very favorite elements are lacy papers. So go figure . . . just had to make a kit. :)

Comes in STUDIO/SVG/DXF/AIv8/PNG

PRICE: $6

All pages are made in the 6″ x 8.5″ format that Ali is using this year, but they could be resized to fit any album as long as you’re not stretching it too much.

And you may have noticed there’s that variety thing going on . . . as usual. :) There are some just plain, some that have a simple border and some that have a specific binding area–it just depends on your needs.

Here’s some handy-dandy tips about this kit:

You’re not limited to using them for the December Daily album. Use them for Christmas cards. Put them in your Project Life. Make them 12″ tall, cut them on your brand new Cameo and put them on your scrapbook page. Possibilities are endless.

If you are using it as a page in a mini album, cut 2-3 of the same design and adhere them together to make it even sturdier. Mix it up by using a complementary color on the other side.

Layer it with a holiday transparency underneath (wink wink . . . not sayin’ nuttin’).

Or print the PNG files onto a transparency and use them that way!

Punch your own holes on the binding where you will need them.

I think these will add soooo much fun to your holiday projects!

2017-02-07T18:28:26+00:00 October 25th, 2011|digital shapes|17 Comments

1. Ellie A. October 25, 2011 at 12:56 pm

OH… MY… WORD.. Have I mentioned I Luv ya lately!! SQUEAL :)

2. Beth October 25, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Seriously? Could you BE any more talented?

Hey, I have a question. I think you mentioned you might be doing a new T&T Christmas kit with more traditional colors. Before I get started on the one I have, I thought I’d check and see if I should hold off?

• Kerri October 25, 2011 at 1:09 pm

You two are so cute! Thanks for making me smile. :)
      And Beth, yes, I will be making more traditional This+That Christmas for this year.

3. Stephanne October 25, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Kerri… these are AWESOME!! I thought I was completely sold after the dailies you posted the other day, but now? December Daily, here I come!! (I think… haha)

4. CarolineD October 25, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Transparency? Hmmm. I’m gonna have to figure that out, aren’t I? I bought a box of transparencies (thankfully, with the employee discount isn’t wasn’t an arm or a leg), because I liked the ruler from educationalish (that’s so wrong!) that you did. But I haven’t figured out the right settings on my printer not to pool the ink. I could do it on other printers, but this new fancy one isn’t cooperating.

This kit is really cute. I bought 5.5×8.5 We R Memory Keepers albums earlier this year – one in kiwi green…that could be really cute for Christmas…

• Kerri October 26, 2011 at 7:02 am

Oh, and Caroline….make sure if you’re using an inkjet printer that you buy inkjet transparencies. It’s a little textured/rough on the print side. I’m thinking that maybe you bought some for a laser printer? Smooth on booth sides? Maybe?

I dunno if that helps….. :)

5. Rhadonda October 25, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Really i am too old to pee my pants but seriously? These are awesome!! Don’t know if i will do December daily, my daily life is pretty routine and boring but you never know. These would certainly add spice to pictures of me working at a computer or doing laundry or cooking ( : Thanks for sharing the talent.

6. Dolly/scrapthat October 25, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Ooooo I LUV ‘EM!!
    Now if I can just DO IT this year! MUST. Thanks so much for all the added inspiration to get ‘er done! :)

7. Beth October 25, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Oh, AWESOME! I think I will make the original one for my sister-in-law’s family, as they have little ones. And I’ll make the new one for us! YAY!!

8. Robin October 25, 2011 at 3:32 pm

These are gorgeous!Can’t wait to order and play!!!

9. cindy October 25, 2011 at 5:25 pm

I don’t know what else to say that hasn’t already been said..

One question, could you print these directly onto a transparency?

• Kerri October 26, 2011 at 7:00 am

You bet your sweet bippy you can print these on a transparency! :) How fun would that be???
      I always include a PNG file, so every shape is always printable.

And thanks everyone for your kind words on the kit. I think it’ll be really fun to play with.
      Now to make my own December Daily mini album. ;)

And Rhadonda…please, pleeeaase don’t pee your pants. That’d just be embarrassing. lol

10. Cari October 26, 2011 at 9:05 am

SOOOO cute. Every year I want to do a Dec daily and I don’t. Maybe this will give me the motivation…. Etiher way, I must order those!

11. TaraMcK October 26, 2011 at 6:48 pm

So these are ment to be printed as a transparency! love this Ali linked back to these tonight

• Kerri October 27, 2011 at 8:10 am

Hey Tara!
      You can totally print the PNG files as a transparency! But you can also use the other files to cut them from cardstock using your digital craft cutters too (like Silhouette or Cricut with older versions of SCAL/MTC). :)

12. rosalie boutcher October 27, 2011 at 1:16 pm

ummm oh my! LOVE and NEED this kit :) gorgeous! and i just snagged my DD kit this morning, so with this kit i will be all good to go!!

13. Tyra October 28, 2011 at 1:37 pm

These are PERFECT for transparencies.