new kit | abc tabs

During my quest for making all things cool for Ali’s December Daily project, this concept popped in my head. And while it may not be for a December Daily project specifically, you could use it with that kit. I just had to roll with it! It was just too fun to pass up!

Introducing, the ABC tabs:

Comes in STUDIO/SVG/DXF/AIv8/PNG

Price: $4

These monograms and numbers can be used for anything. Anything. Your husband’s name. ‘G’randma. Your vacation destination. Your child’s birthday. ‘S’anta . . . ‘H’alloween . . . . It’s endless!

And there’s that whole variety thing goin’ on. I can’t be satisfied with just one way. I liked both single-version styles . . . so . . . why not include both. And then add the fold-over style? Ohhhh . . . so lovin’ it. :) Um. Just did the math . . . that’s 132 shapes! However, there are only 33 files total, so don’t worry. There’s a file for each letter and that file has all four styles in it. Not only would it be a nightmare for you all to import 132, but it would have been nightmare for me to save them all that way. lol

I think I’m gonna change my name to Kerri Variety Bradford. It’s better than Vilula. ;)  Okay, so it’s not Vilula…I don’t even have a middle name, but I like Vilula (pronounced with an ‘i’ sound–not ‘ih’–and said with a southern drawl, of course).

On another note, we’ve had lots of new visitors here! Just want to first say welcome! I hope you enjoy visiting and that you’ll come ’round again.

And second, there’s been some questions on what exactly it is that I offer here and where they can be used. :)

So, to briefly describe it all:
Here you will find an assortment of fun digital designs for your digital cutting crafts or for your digital scrapbooking pleasure. Use the files with programs such as Photoshop/Elements, your Silhouette, Cricut (with older versions of SCAL/MTC), Pazzles, Klick-n-Kut, Wishblade or any cutting machine that can use the following file formats: SVG/STUDIO/DXF/AIv8/PNG (unless otherwise noted).

I think probably one of the biggest questions I get is regarding using my kits with Cricut. Up until earlier this year, you could use any SVG file with your Cricut using the programs Sure Cuts A Lot or Make The Cut. Sadly, Provo Craft sued both companies and therefore you can no longer use those program with the Cricut. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that someday PC will make software that will allow their fans to use SVG files as well as TrueType fonts.

So, if’n ya like what you see here and you want to Follow me, you can do that on the link in the right column. That way you can always be “in the know” of what’s going on here in these parts. I also have a Facebook page where I share sneak peeks, tidbits of information, and all that good stuff. ‘Like’ me if you want to be in on all that goodness too. :)

2017-09-21T18:13:09+00:00 October 27th, 2011|digital shapes|11 Comments

1. CarolineD October 27, 2011 at 8:39 am

140 shapes? Holy cow! I try to import your shapes into my library so that they’re easy to find. Do you know how to import a bunch of shapes at once? I only know how to do them one at a time.

• Kerri October 27, 2011 at 8:42 am

Oh, I guess I should clarify, all of each style comes under one letter or number file. So there’s really only 35 files. I’ll go add that to my post. Sorry to scare you. lol

Oh, and obviously I can’t do the math…there’s only 132, not 140. 24+9=33 not 35. That’s what happens when one is sleep deprived. lol

And sadly, I don’t know a way of importing multiple files unless they’ve added that feature to a later release than what I have….

2. Cathy October 27, 2011 at 9:49 am

Oh I love these tabs. I can see using them a lot and not getting tired of them. Question: Would you consider doing a kit with the greek letters/shapes for us moms with college kids in fraternities/sororities?

3. Rhadonda October 27, 2011 at 10:39 am

You have been one busy girl. We could just call you Vi. You could be famous like Flo on the insurance commercial! Not sure of the connection there but it just came to my head. Thanks for all the goodies this week.

• Kerri October 27, 2011 at 11:05 am

Nope . . . it’s gotta be ViiiiilUUla . . . southern drawl and all! :)
      And Cathy, I’ll keep that idea in mind!

4. Tanya Ham October 27, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Kerri, you have OUTdone yourself, girl!! :) Awesome!!

5. Ruth G October 27, 2011 at 7:02 pm

I’ll have to bookmark this one ;-) (pun intended!)

6. Cori in WA October 27, 2011 at 8:52 pm

You are amazing! Truly, more seriously wonderful kits! I so can’t wait for my cameo to arrive so I can start downloading and working with these! You are a genius.

I am visiting Kristy December 1st and I’ll be in SLC until early evening the 3rd. If you have time I would very much love to buy you coffee/chocolate/tea or lunch or whatever works with your schedule.

Thank you for all the inspiration and cool tools to work with :)

• Kerri October 27, 2011 at 9:01 pm

That would be a blast! It’d be great to finally meet you!
      Kristy used to say such wonderful things about you before you and I ever “met” online, so I feel like I’ve known you for even longer.
      I’ll have to tell her that we should all do the “chocolate” or lunch thing. :)

7. Sandi Kuhlman October 28, 2011 at 9:42 am

Goodness Gracious, Girl! Do you ever run out of ideas??? I sure hope NOT! since I am one that benefits from them often LOL TFS

• Kerri October 28, 2011 at 10:03 am

I sure hope not too Sandi! ;)
      Thanks!