friday freebie | ‘did you know?’

Oh, you guys are so smart!

Many times when I’m making a little accent to work in my blog or on my Facebook,
I don’t think about making it into a shape.

Well, you can thank Miss Ona for this suggestion. :)

You can download this for free HERE

And now?

The moment you’ve all been waiting for . . .

How to import multiple files (like KBS files) into Silhouette Studio!

Ahhhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh . . .

The angels are singing again!

Have a lovely weekend! :)

2017-06-05T11:02:36+00:00 October 28th, 2011|freebies, video tutorials|18 Comments

1. michele October 28, 2011 at 11:13 am

thanks for freebie!!! BUT …. it’s not in the dl file to download :( S-O-S!!! lol

• Kerri October 28, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Hmmm….Michele….not sure what you’re sayin’ there…
      If I click the link it shows me all the files in the ZIP file, but I can click Download Original in the upper-right and it downloads them all.
      Are you not seeing that?

2. ona ginger October 28, 2011 at 11:20 am

Thank you so much!!!!!

3. Christine N October 28, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Hi Kerri! This changed my life, LOL! I stopped trying to get all the This & That files into my Silhouette software because it was taking forever. I figured I’ll just import one at a time for the ones I’m cutting. I tried it and it totally works! I’m on Windows Vista, by the way. I had my Windows Explorer open and just dragged the GSD files into my “Kerri Bradford” folder that I created in the Silhouette Software. So easy! Thanks so much for the awesome time-saving tip! Makes me happy to see all my Kerri Bradford shapes together!

4. Marla H. October 28, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Thanks for the help with this. It looks much easier than how I normally do it.

5. Terri Marchbanks October 28, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Thanks soooooo much Miss. Kerri You are simply “BRILLIANT”!!!!!!
    Thank You for the freebie as well…And Thanks to you Miss. Ona too… Kerri you are the bomb My Friend…Hugs

6. Robin October 28, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Thank you so much! I’ve been putting off importing files because I didn’t want to import one at a time. This is fabulous!!!

7. Suz October 28, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Thank you (and thanks to Miss Ona, too!) And we are singing, too!!

8. Michele October 29, 2011 at 10:31 am

Hey kerri-

no it sent me to a google page to log in etc and i did that and then had to do something else and finally when i came back here i clicked on the link and saw the list and it was added to my google acct. weird but glad it worked. =)

9. Rhadonda October 29, 2011 at 9:48 pm

Soooooo glad for the info on importing. Of course i was almost caught up on doing them individually! Will be giving this a try. Thanks for the freebie too. Sweet.

10. Cheryl October 30, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Too funny….a silly story for you. My kids were talking around dinner one night about what they’d engrave on my hubbie and my tombstones. His will say “Did you know? Now you do!” and mine will say “Buck up and deal!”

11. Cathy October 30, 2011 at 8:14 pm

Thank you so much for this, this made it so much easier. I have been doing this the hard way. I now have 2 Kerri Bradford files (one for all of the This and That and the other for all of the rest). I have had so much fun playing with these designs all weekend, I can now see them so much easier.

12. Mendi October 31, 2011 at 11:26 pm

That’s so cool! I just hooked up my new Cameo yesterday and I totally didn’t know they added that feature with the latest software upgrade–Hooray! Thanks for the free shape too! :)

13. j November 1, 2011 at 1:28 pm

ty for the tip and the freebie – much appreciated!

14. Oogie M January 2, 2012 at 3:16 pm

How do you import multiple PNG files into Silhouette Studio? The trick posted here doesn’t work for those files as far as I can figure out.

15. Lisa (ThePurplePlace) November 8, 2013 at 12:29 pm

As always — another great tidbit of information, a super cute freebie and a marvelous layout!! What more can we ask for!!

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend to ALL!!

16. Sherian November 8, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Thanks so much for the freebie. Love your layout. The colors and the subject matter is fun… Love it

17. […] Designs| Weathered Door Alphabet / Did You Know (freebie) / XOXO (hearts) […]