black friday – cyber monday sale

Well, I hope you all have been enjoying your Thanksgiving weekend. We’ve been having lots of fun with family. Got stuffed! I decided to make this an Instagram Thanksgiving. Been kind of fun doing it that way. Not the ‘best’ looking photos, but fun still.  Will post photos later.

So are y’all ready for a little Black Friday-Cyber Monday sale? Thought maybe you might enjoy a few goodies for the holidays.

How’s about 30% off on all these Christmas and ‘New Years’ items!

And now how’s about we pick some winners! I think that 260 is close enough to 275 . . . so let’s pick four!

Susan – November 21, 2011 – 1:55 pm

I am thankful for unemployment right now. My husband is out of work and has been since July. I hope he finds a job soon, but if it werent for unemployment, we would be worse off than we are.
I take life day by day right now….I am thankful for each day.

Jeannie – November 21, 2011 – 5:27 pm

I’m grateful for my hb and my family and for God giving me each & every day to enjoy the things in life.

Already a follower! Thanks for the freebie and the giveaway!

Jeanette CNovember 22, 2011 – 7:04 am

I am so grateful for my loving husband and our 3 gorgeous boys. Nothing is more precious to me.
I am also grateful for finding your blog and your designs :)
Regards Jeanette

Heather Newman – November 22, 2011 – 11:50 am

I’m thankful for a healthy family.

Congratulations on winning ladies! Email me at kerribradford@msn.com with the kit that you would like, and I’ll get it on out to ya!

I sooooo enjoyed listening to all your grateful-tudes! They were just wonderful!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

2017-02-07T18:28:23+00:00November 25th, 2011|Uncategorized|3 Comments

1. Heidi November 25, 2011 at 9:53 pm

I’m interested in buying the Decade: 2000 kit, but it’s not coming up on sale. Thanks in advance for your help!

• Kerri November 26, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Hey Heidi!
      I had a couple computer issues during that post and something must have happened. But I changed the price earlier today so you should be all good. :)

Kerri

2. Jeanette C November 26, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Thank you so much Kerri! I can’t believe I won but am so grateful! I am so happy to have the Christmas Countdown kit and am using it in my December Daily!