here comes santa claus!

That’s right boys and girls!

The time is drawing near.

Have you been good? :)

Well, I think you have, so here’s a fun little kit for ya.

Price: $10

[Comes in SVG/STUDIO/DXF/AIv8/PNG]

Fifteen jolly shapes + printables for you to decorate all your Christmas pages!
(and because you know i have a thing with choices,
there are two styles of the ‘santa parking’.)

I can’t believe Christmas is almost here!

2017-02-07T18:28:19+00:00 December 20th, 2011|digital shapes|9 Comments

1. Issy Scotland December 20, 2011 at 4:44 pm

So..OO CUTE! Just love it Kerri! Christmas love and best wishes from Scotland xoxo

2. AmyH December 20, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Ow! That is painfully cute! I think Santa may be putting a Kerri Bradford gift certificate in my stocking that year!

3. Suz December 20, 2011 at 7:47 pm

Oooooh. I love the paint strip! So cute.

4. Karen W December 20, 2011 at 8:14 pm

Kerri! What a wonderful kit. I think (although they say memory is the first to go! lol!) I have been a good girl this year, so I think I should be able to get this kit!

Merry Christmas to you and your family
    Karen

5. Rhadonda December 21, 2011 at 9:28 am

What did i get? A great year of Kerri Kits!!! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family. Thanks for all the creativity this year. Off to cut one of your files, still decorating.

6. Michele December 22, 2011 at 9:50 am

I <3 you Kerri!!! You're so amazing. If I could meet you, I'd give you the biggest hug ever. You give me hope to perfect pages for my kids! :)

7. Gaby December 24, 2011 at 4:39 am

This is super cute! Have to have it since I am attempting my first December Daily!

8. Susan Todd January 9, 2012 at 6:49 pm

Kerri, I am new to all of this digital stuff :). Do I need anything special (like a silhouette, etc) to use these? I really want to order something :) but want to make sure I can actually use them! Thanks!!!!

• Kerri January 10, 2012 at 8:42 am

Susan,
      I would say that most people use these shapes with a digital cutter, like Silhouette. However, every kit also includes a PNG file so you can use it with something like Photoshop Elements. For example, there are several people that create the This+That kits all digitally. You can see a tutorial about that here: https://www.kerribradford.com/2010/10/07/bealive-a-few-tips/

Hope that helps! :)