twentyTWELVE is here!

This has a double meaning for me. Yes it’s a new year, but that also means there’s a new 2012 kit! Yahoo!

[Comes in SVG/STUDIO/DXF/AIv8/PNG]

Price: $8

In keeping with tradition–and making sure that all these kits can work together–you’ll see some of the familiar styles made for the year 2012 . . . always wanting to intermix this particular series and all.

But I have to throw in a mix of things with it too, ya know? My favorite new thing? The block letters. They are quirky, yet clean and can add a really fun design element to your page.

Here’s a couple fun ideas for those!

And then you can do this kind of thing with a couple of the other shapes too:

To see the previous years in action go here: 2010 + 2011.

Oh, and one more thing. With these particular kits (the twenty____ series), the shapes are basically interconnected for usage and all. Therefore, most of the cuttable images are all in one file so you can easily pick what you’ll need without having to search for the files individually. The PNG files, however, have been saved individually. When I first started making these kits, I thought it would be easiest to use this way and so I’m just keeping with tradition on that. It’s one of the only type of kits that are like this, so it may be a little different than what you’re used to.

2017-09-21T17:07:48+00:00 January 3rd, 2012|digital shapes|12 Comments

1. Tanya Ham January 3, 2012 at 2:10 pm

LOVE!!! I’m ordering right after this is posted!! :) I love and use your 2010 and 2011 kits all the time! Thank you Kerri, I just love your work. You’re such a sweetheart, too! :)

2. Karman January 3, 2012 at 2:25 pm

I love it and I’m ordering it right now! Please never stop creating and sharing.

3. Teryl January 3, 2012 at 3:51 pm

I love the block letters, too!
    Very modern and totally awesome.
    TFS

4. Karen W January 3, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Kerri, I love this kit – have to run now and order it!

5. Pat Garay January 3, 2012 at 6:51 pm

I’ve been waiting for this! Off to order! Got me a brand spankin’ new Cameo to cut it on!

6. Kim January 3, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Hi,
    I’m new to the Cameo and have had no trouble cutting your free Christmas shapes, thank you by the way, but today I got your 2012 kit and I’m having trouble separating the items to cut individually. I can cut the whole kit but can’t import them into my library separately. I’m trying to cut Jan and the circle 2012 but the software doesn’t recognize those shapes. I’m thinking I downloaded into my Mac incorrectly or something???? I did them as studio but when I open the file it is just the whole kit. I’m probably not making any sense since I’m such a newbie to all of this.
    Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Kim

• Kerri January 3, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Hey Kim! I’m not exactly sure why they would be all grouped together because I didn’t group them together. With this kit, there’s one composite file that has the majority of the date images in it rather than having them separate just because of the style of the kit.. It’s different than the my normal kits, but it’s the same as the twentyTEN and twentyELEVEN kits–so I was just keeping it consistent.

So are you opening the twentyTWELVE_ensemble_0097.STUDIO file in the Studio software? Are they all grouped together? They shouldn’t be because I didn’t save it that way.

Let’s start with that and we’ll see where we go from there. You can also email at kerribradford@msn.com if you want to conversate that way. :)

7. Pat Garay January 3, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Just popping back in to say that it’s so cool that once paid, you can download the files immediately!! Thanks so much–can’t wait to play!

8. Rhadonda January 3, 2012 at 10:04 pm

Another knock out of the park! Love the quirky block letters too. Mucho thanks!

9. Sue FitzGerald January 4, 2012 at 1:13 am

Just used this kit on page one of project life <3 it. Glad I follow you on FB because for some reason your last few post haven't shown up in google reader and I would have missed it.

10. Karen Walker January 4, 2012 at 5:26 am

Yah! I’ve been waiting for this!