more ‘life additions’ | quick dinner idea

check.

Did you hear that?

I just checked that ‘partly done’ Life Additions kit off my list!

Feels good!

It’s been sitting there waiting my attention for too long!

This kit has some fun little tidbits to work with your Project Life. Some frames, some little doo-dads for the smaller pockets, and my favorite, the file folder pieces! This is something you can add to your journaling card or just use the file folder to put directly in the slot.

But wait, there’s more!

There are titles you can add to it . . . or even just add them to the side of a photo.

Here’s a litte example of what you could do (using a journaling card from the Turquoise edition.

I added a little ‘punch label’ subtitle to work with the main title.
Kind-a just gives it that extra somethin’-somethin’.

Oh, and there are two versions of each file folder–one has straight corners and the other has rounded corners so that it’ll fit perfectly with the rounded edges of the PL journaling cards. Whatever suits your fancy.

And one more thing, I added a rectangle around the outside of the loopy frame. You don’t have to use it, but sometimes when I’m working with a more ‘delicate’ shape, I find that if I cut around it, then I can pull that part up off the mat a bit easier. You can do this with anything you cut too. Just a little tip for the day. :)

Want to see more kits that can work with Project Life?
CLICK HERE.

Quick Dinner Idea!

And last night I made a nice little dinner and it was so easy! We cooked chicken tenders in Yoshida’s Gourmet Sauce in a large skillet. Threw in some green onions too! Once cooked, we put it–and the sauce from cooking–over rice and topped it with rice noodles, toasted sesame seeds and almonds. Kind of after the fact I was kicking myself because I would have much preferred cashews! Ooooooh, that just sounds so yummy. Dan also but some frozen veggies–a carrot/cauliflower/broccoli combo–and added that to the ensemble as well.

yum.

Anyway, if you’re looking for something tasty and easy?
Yeah, that would be a good one.

2017-02-07T18:28:17+00:00 January 19th, 2012|digital shapes, recipes|18 Comments

1. Robyn W. January 19, 2012 at 11:43 am

I kinda hate you! This is amazing! I am working on Project Life right now and will be using the heck out of these! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! You are so awesome Kerri! Amazing!

2. Terri Marchbanks January 19, 2012 at 11:49 am

Gimme Gimme Gimme Yes I want Off To order right now…
    ps be on standby lol lol lol
    I love Kerri Bradford yes I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xo GREAT JOB FRIEND…

3. Jeanette C January 19, 2012 at 12:52 pm

***Squeee**** I {heart} this! Just what I needed. This is my first time doing Project Life and it has been just sitting on my desk staring at me. I didn’t know how to start. I think I just found my inspiration!
    Thank YOU!

4. Ellie A. January 19, 2012 at 1:29 pm

AHHHHHHH YOUR SOOOO KILLING ME!!! sniff,sniff.. I have to wait a WHOLE WEEK to get this! (kids tuition & registration of my youngest to school sigh. :) ) I might now make it?!( Of course I shall be dreaming about this kit you know that right? You knocked it out the PARK as always! :)

5. Misty K in Ohio January 19, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Is that suppose to say “this is my happy place” instead of “this is my happy pace”?

• Kerri January 19, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Sorry, it’s “happy face”. It’s kind of hard to tell on the screen. :)

6. vera rhuhay January 19, 2012 at 5:54 pm

seriously…KBS made me addicted!!!!!

7. Misty K in Ohio January 19, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Cool thanks Kerri!

8. Terri Marchbanks January 19, 2012 at 6:58 pm

My Dearest Kerri got my kit but for some reason not the Valentine subway art it is saying this website is busy …lol xo

9. Sue FitzGerald January 19, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Just hit the buy now button…Aweeesooome (you have to sing that awesome to get the right effect,lol) xx

10. Rhadonda January 19, 2012 at 7:34 pm

I wish i had been on the internet BEFORE supper! Will definitely be trying your recipe. I make cauliflower “rice”. And seriously???? I totally have a girl crush on you and your kits in a not weird way, really! I guess i should reconsider that i have an interesting life and get busy with project life. So not motivated these days. Praying for that mojo to come! Now off to your store! Love the wonky alpha and the project idea and all of it.

11. Nichol Magouirk January 19, 2012 at 7:51 pm

pretty sure this is my new favorite! amazing, my friend. absolutely amazing!

12. Kerri January 20, 2012 at 7:55 am

Rhadonda, you make me laugh!

Glad y’all like the kit! :)

13. Amanda Mueller January 20, 2012 at 8:45 am

I love your kits. Downloaded it last night and cut several images from it already they are wonderful!

14. Karen W January 20, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Love%20this%20addition%20for%20Project%20Life.%20As%20soon%20as%20I%20get%20back%20to%20my%20computer%20I%20will%20be%20picking%20this%20wonderful%20kit%20up!

Thank%20you%20for%20the%20terrific%20designs%20and%20ideas.

15. Brandi January 22, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Will these cut on the original Wishblade?

I love them!

• Kerri January 23, 2012 at 6:34 am

Hey Brandi!
      As far as I know, as long as the Wishblade can still use the Silhouette Studio software–which it should since it’s the same ‘silhouette’ machine, just different packaging–you should be able to use the GSD or STUDIO files in the kits. If you want to test it out first, there are several freebies on my site that you can access through the Categories/Freebies link at the top of my site there. There’s also the one I just posted on Friday too. :)

Hope that helps!

16. Brandi January 23, 2012 at 10:55 am

Awesome! Thanks! I’ll give it a try!