new kit | xoxo

It’s February already. I can’t even believe it’s here! I know I say this all the time, but I have no idea where the time goes! It’s a good thing we get an extra day this month because I’m gonna need it! ;) Finally, extra hours in the day…uhhh…I mean month!

February is such a fun time of year, isn’t it? Love the love. I was so excited to work on this next kit! My head doth exploded with Valentine+Love goodness. I can’t even tell you how many things I didn’t put in this baby!  Alas, I will just have to save them for another time.

In the meantime, check out what all comes in the new xoxo kit!

[ Comes in STUDIO/SVG/DXF/AIv8/PNG ]

Price: $12

Holy cannoli! I told y’all it was gonna be loaded. But as opposed to my Facebook status this morning, it’s nowhere near the $50 price I was joking about. :)

There are little foldable banners, a doily, journaling + playing cards–that can fit into your Project LIfe, many titles, arrows and a cute little heart border. The two little journaling cards in the upper-right say ‘a little bit crazy in love with you.’ But I think my favorite–besides the heart border–would be the ‘Unconditional. Loving you just because I can.’ I don’t know why that one just tickles my fancy. :)

Anyway, tons of different things that you can use all year long, doesn’t just have to be for Valentines. Because, after all, we’re always showing love, right? And you know, you could cut off the word ‘you’ with the title ‘ a little bit crazy in love with…’ and then add something like ‘chocolate’ or ‘hawaii’ or ‘george clooney’.

And the other day I got to spend some ‘q.t’ with this group . . . minus Kristy . . .
who was there, but refused to be phototgraphed. She’s such a ninny!

[me. viv grothe. lisa bearnson. loni stevens. and kristy banks standing behind the camerea…the poo poo head. and i did strongly stick out my tongue at her a few times letting her know of my contempt for her nonphotographness.]

It’s a good thing we have birthdays because we at least get together for that!
This time? Lunch at Cafe Paesan. I tell you what . . . it was divine!
If you’re a fan of Cafe Rio and you love Italian too, this is sooooo danged good!
The people that started Cafe Rio, started this place.
It’s definitely worth date night!

I sure do ‘xoxo’ these girls. ;)

Oh, and I suppose you’d love to know who the winners are for the new xoxo kit here on the blog! That would be . . . . insert drumroll here . . .

RHONA – FEBRUARY 1, 2012 – 11:57 AM
I love all the kits I’ve bought from you so far and I’m sure this one would join the others as a favourite :)

MICHELLE PRICE – FEBRUARY 1, 2012 – 8:30 PM
You have the cutest ideas! I can’t wait to see the rest of this kit. Love it! Have an awesome week!

Congratulations ladies! Email me at kerribradford@msn.com and I’ll get those sent to you! Yahoo!
2017-02-07T18:28:16+00:00 February 2nd, 2012|digital kits, digital shapes|11 Comments

1. Dolly/scrapthat February 2, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Awesome Kerri!! But now I wanna know what didn’t make the cut and would like to see the “Second” kit! LOL
    I’ll be getting it fer sure!

2. Ruth G February 2, 2012 at 4:51 pm

LOVE the kit! Congrats to the winners and thanks for posting the pic of you awesome ladies! Just think, now Kristy will have a whole lot of journaling to do to recall that evening whilst you have the picture telling a thousand words…

3. Michelle Price February 2, 2012 at 5:20 pm

YAY! I love all your designs and I’m so excited to own more of them. Thanks so much!

4. Teri February 2, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Congrats to the winners!!!!!
    I’m getting my set tomorrow!!! Love it Kerri – your designs are one of a kind!
    Love the pictures….ALL OF YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! OMG Loni Stevens SIL designs ROCK TOO!!!
    Hugs, T

5. Terri Marchbanks February 2, 2012 at 6:37 pm

Oh my Goodness Gracious such Royalty in that photo and behind the camera as well, you girls sooooooo ROCK I lOVE ALL OF YOU!!!
    Kerri the new kit Ahhhhhhhmazing just does not begin it,s FANTABULOUS FOR SURE… Off to get it right now…xoxoxoxoxo
    ps Loni,s designs FANTABULOUS too…xoxoxoxoxo
    Congrats to the winners!!!

6. Terri Marchbanks February 2, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Kerri that mean ole store won,t give me my new fabulous kit …lol lol lol lol huge hugs my Fabulous Friend xo

7. ana roat February 2, 2012 at 11:34 pm

Oh yeah! KB rocks big time…so so pretty…I love this collection Kerri! By the way I just purchased my first download and I’m lovin’ it! Thanks again for your help…now I’m really excited about working my project life.
    :0)
    ana

8. Rhadonda February 4, 2012 at 6:32 pm

I have been away for a week with my husband, no TV, no internet. I knew i would miss something good! Kit looks awesome. You girls are beautiful.

9. Elizabeth February 26, 2013 at 10:25 am

Had this in my card for $9, went to check out and now it’s $12…

• Kerri February 26, 2013 at 10:54 am

Hey Elizabeth!
      It was on sale the week of Valentines (along with some others) and I thought I had set them all back to the regular prices a couple weeks ago. When I went to make a link for my post today (Naomi had used it), I noticed it never got reset, so I fixed it. Sorry ’bout that….but it wasn’t suppose to still be on sale. :)

10. Elizabeth February 26, 2013 at 10:58 am

Bummer, oh well. No worries :)