introducing: loni stevens

spring (n): a time of growth.

It’s springtime. The grass is getting green.
I’m seeing the early trees get their first hues of green.
It’s before 7 a.m. and I can hear birds chirping.

At this time . . . during this week . . . I can’t help but think of
my one little word for 2012.

grow.

I knew I picked that word for a reason.

First with teaching for that darling Miss Jessica Sprague
and now my little store has grown by one artist.

I’d like to introduce you to Loni Stevens:

I have known this lovely girl for probably ten years now.

We have worked together during the QVC days and then doing
the Creating Keepsakes’ Kit of the Month.

This girl is crazy talented! I loooove working with this girl.
And she’s a total sweetheart on top of all that!
(I know, shocker, right? ;) )

And when we do brainstorming sessions?
Oh boy. Watch out.
That’s one thing I miss terribly about not doing KOTM anymore.

But now, besides finding her amazing work in the Silhouette Online store,
you can find her here creating exclusive kits for KBS . . .
and that includes all the usual assortment of file types!
SVG, STUDIO, DXF, AIv8 and PNG.

And here is her first kit:

Price: $12

Amaaaaazing, wouldn’t ya say???
Perfect kit for spring!

I’m just beyond excited that we’re ‘together again!’
So let’s everyone give her a big ol’ welcome and leave her some love.

And now for the winners of the spots in my class?

JACQUELINE R – MARCH 12, 2012 – 9:10 AM
This is EXCITING news! There is so much I need to learn about my Silhouette!

….and….

MARY CAIN – MARCH 12, 2012 – 4:12 PM
I’m so glad you’re offering this class! I just got the Cameo – it’s my very first electronic cutter and I’ve still got machine anxiety. I’ve been watching tutorials here and there and trying to figure the software out, but it’s not the same as a structured class. I’m anxious to do one of your this and that printer tray projects, so hopefully the class will get me up to speed on the basics of using the software.
I’ve loved every Jessica Sprague class I’ve taken, and it’s awesome that you’re teaming up to do a class on her site. I hope there is an intermediate class in the works too

Congratulations ladies! Email at kerribradford@msn.com and I’ll get y’all hooked up!
2017-02-07T18:28:11+00:00March 14th, 2012|loni stevens|14 Comments

1. Connie O. March 14, 2012 at 8:41 am

Wow How exciting! I have many things of Loni’s from the Silhouette store! So pretty Love the little bird in the middle. Can’t wait to see more!

2. Melissa March 14, 2012 at 8:59 am

You and Loni working together! I can hardly stand the excitement and creative talent – so excited about the class too!

3. Jeanette C March 14, 2012 at 9:09 am

Talk about a Dream Team! When I look at my Silhouette library, it is chock full of your designs AND Loni’s! I love both your work and am super excited that you she will be working with you :) Happy Day!
    Hugs Jeanette

4. Terri Marchbanks March 14, 2012 at 9:41 am

OMG All I can say is can this one site hold this much TALENT?????
    I TRULY LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU…Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeee Huge Hugs to Loni…….AND Kerri,Nichol,Shari, Laura,and Robyn
    Welcome Loni…Off to buy that awesome kit now…xoxoxoxoxo

5. Rhadonda March 14, 2012 at 10:07 am

How cool is that? How much fun you must have with all this talent together in one place. Welcome Loni!

6. Tanya March 14, 2012 at 10:43 am

Two of my favorite shape designers?!? WOW!! Welcome, Loni! :) I have so many of her shapes from the Silhouette Store, browse her artist profile often! :) You guys are an awesome team!

7. Ruth G March 14, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Loving those lovely plant silhouettes! Perfect for Spring, certainly! TFS!

8. Deneen March 14, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Welcome Loni I am excited to see you teaming up once again the very talented Kerri! Two of my all time favorite designers in one place YAY!

9. Elin in Sweden March 14, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Yeay! So glad Lonis’ art is available to me now. I love it!

10. ana rot March 14, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Welcome Loni!

Your designs are great and I’m so excited that you aer now a part of KBS!

Sheer awesomness!!!

11. rkokes March 14, 2012 at 6:53 pm

welcome Loni-love your stuff, and this kit is fab! :)

12. Jeannie L March 15, 2012 at 2:38 am

Wow… I can’t wait to see what’s coming up next! I LOVE Loni Stevens and she’s one of my fav designers in the Silhouette store.

I do wonder though if she will still be designing at the Silhouette store or it’s gonna be mainly here moving forward.

13. Lisa (ThePurplePlace) March 15, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Congratulations!! I am also taking the class and very excited about it. I bought my Cameo in December and I know there is so much MORE that I could do with it, but I’m terrible with figuring it all out on my own. I think this class will be fabulous and MUCh needed by me!!

14. Jacqueline R March 26, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Thanks so much, Kerri! I really can’t believe I actually won something :). I am SO excited to take the class! THANK YOU!!!