the day is finally here!

Oh my goodness! The class is up and it is live! I just have to say that I have loved hearing all the excitement! Your comments have been wonderful here. And I really love hearing about how people who have had their machine forever or haven’t even taken it out of the box are taking the class so they can really start using it. That’s what I really wanted to hear in regards to this class. You’ve got something powerful in your hands, now you’ll be able to make some fabulous things! And I have to tell you, once you start using it, you can’t stop. I use it on almost every single project . . . it’s that addicting.

So if you haven’t headed on over to the class yet, better run on over. There’s also a message board goin’, so be sure to pop in and say ‘hi’ to everyone!

And if you haven’t signed up yet, I hear people say they’re signing up even if they are comfortable using the program. They want to hear any little tips and tricks that there may be. Not to mention, you get some exclusive shapes and printable papers. And I can totally understand that. I feel the same way with some programs. That’s why I wanted this class to be reasonably priced, so that even if you’ve been using your machine, you would still want to take it in the event there’s something else to learn. And, by the by, we do learn a couple neat tricks here. :)

Anyway, exciting day! Thanks for being a part of it!

2017-02-07T18:28:09+00:00 April 2nd, 2012|classes|12 Comments

1. Rhadonda April 2, 2012 at 8:16 am

I can’t wait until i have time to sit down and get started. I KNOW i will learn something even though i have been using my machine some. Are you kidding me? Not learn something new from the master Kerri Bradford?

2. Melissa April 2, 2012 at 9:04 am

Was excited to see the email announcing the class was ready this morning. Now i just need to find the time to sit down and get started. Thanks for offering this class!

3. Michelle Single April 2, 2012 at 11:29 am

The class was SO much fun! I couldn’t pull myself away from the computer. THANKS!

• Kerri April 2, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Thanks Michelle! Are you done with it already??? Wow! :)

4. Lisa (ThePurplePlace) April 2, 2012 at 4:33 pm

I had a great time in your class today and totally LOVED everything you have taught us, (so far). I’ve only complete one Lesson, but found it full of fabulous detail – along with several great tips and hints.

Looking forward to spending more time in the class tonight and cant’ wait to be using my Silhouette Cameo, like a Pro!!

Thanks so much for your wonderful videos and for a great first day!!

• Kerri April 2, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Awww, thanks so much Lisa! I appreciate your kind words! That makes me happy. :)

5. Pam April 3, 2012 at 11:07 am

Wow, I’ve only had the Cameo for a a week or so, but was very intimated. I kept going back to my Cricut, this seemed like so much more work – I’ve only completed the first five tasks (Lesson 1). I already feel more comfortable. I can’t wait to finish the class! Thanks for the great videos!

6. Karina April 3, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Oh Kerri Bradford… My husband gave me a Silhouette SD 3 YEARS AGO, and I NEVER used because – honestly – computers are not my best friends. I just can do basic things, and – since the beginning – I knew the Silhouette was gonna be something difficult to me. Then he promised me to switch to a Cameo if I learn how to use the software! Last sunday I got an email about your class. I think those 19 dollars is one of the best ways i spent my money in my life. The class is excellent !!! I finished today task # 4 on lesson # 1, and definitely what I needed was a person telling me STEP BY STEP all about this machine. You did a WONDERFUL job, I’m glad i decided to take this class, and so my husband !!! Are you gonna teach more advanced classes about the Silhouette or Cameo in the future ? Thanks so much again for such an awesome class !!!

• Kerri April 4, 2012 at 8:15 am

Karina,
      Hearing stories like that seriously makes my heart sing! It’s exactly what I’d hoped for when putting this baby together. I soooo wanted people that had the machine, but hadn’t used it or even taken out of the box, to now feel comfortable using it and say, ‘I can do this now!’ It’s such a great tool and you paid a chunk of money for it….you should be able to use it and have fun!

Thank you so much for sharing this. Love it.
      And you never know what classes might be just around the corner… :)
      Kerri

7. Kelly Holden April 4, 2012 at 10:41 am

Hi Kerri, Just wanted to say that I am an AVID Silhouette user, have been for about 2 yrs now, I use it for everything! So when I saw your class I was hesitant to take it because, well, I use my Cameo everyday and I thought I had a pretty good handle on what I was doing. BUT, I took your class anyway and I have learned so much that I was not aware of! Your class was very helpful!! So glad I took it! And now, I will be anxiously awaiting more classes about the Silhouette machines! Thank You!

• Kerri April 4, 2012 at 11:28 am

Thanks so much Kelly! That just tickles me pink to hear that. Truly. :)

8. Amy A. April 4, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I am sooooo excited. I have been a follower of your website Kerri. I love everything you do and love your templates. I have wanted a silhouette for a long time – and believe me I was a tough cookie to crack. I held out for a long time, did a lot of research and finally decided the silhoutte would be right for me, but then decided to wait for the release of the cameo. Then it was $$$ and trying to justify the expense, but my hubby just surprised me with a belated (only a few days late) b-day gift – which arrived on my doorstep today!! What a great treat to come home to after a long hard day at work. He hardly ever buys me anything “scrappy” so this is a big deal for me!! Think my kiddies may have helped me out with the hints a little here – bless their little hearts. In any case, I lickity split signed up for your class and now I can truely follow along and participate!! woohoooo!! Now just to get a little extra time to play! Thank you for all the inspriration you give me.