class starts monday!

*gasp*!

I can’t believe my second class is almost here!
(you can sign up HERE, if’n ya still need to)

I feel like I’ve just been in a whirlwind of creating videos of  delicious goodness and fun for you all to add to your repertoire of skills! It’s very exciting! I have seriously been giddy planning this out for you all. seriously.

And to top it off…freebies?

oh. yeah.

Here’s a few more to add to what I showed earlier.
It’s probably a $10 value when all is said and done.

sweet.

See ya in class on Monday!

Oh, and speaking of Monday, I have something that Shari Carroll made that’s just sooooo amazing!
I can’t wait to show it to you! She truly is the Queen of Cards.

2017-02-07T18:28:08+00:00 April 21st, 2012|classes|7 Comments

1. CarolineD April 21, 2012 at 1:45 pm

While I would be hard-pressed to say I was excited about Monday in general, I would happily admit to being really excited for the start of class! Can’t wait!

2. Amy Myers April 21, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Squeeeeee!! I can’t wait for class to begin Monday. I am beyond excited!!

3. Mary Satterfield April 21, 2012 at 7:24 pm

I am so excited for Monday to learn how much more I can do with my Cameo, I already love it and can’t wait to learn more

4. Terri Marchbanks April 22, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I’m with Amy Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal I’m over the moon cannot wait excited…Huge Hugs Friend

5. Pam May 9, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Hi Kerri,
    I love your site and tutorials and want to learn more about digital scrap booking. I’m overwhelmed by the amount there is to learn and don’t know where to start.

I also want to take your Silhouette class and missed the April date due to hip replacement surgery on the 23rd. Is it still possible to take the class online?

Thanks for all you do,
    Pam

• Kerri May 10, 2012 at 7:53 am

Hey Pam!
      It’s never too late. :) The classes are self-paced, so you can watch them whenever you’d like.
      There’s also a message board that you can ask questions as well!
      Hope that helps!

6. patricia poore December 12, 2014 at 6:09 am

hi kerri I would like to join your group I have had a cameo about 2 years this Christmas no a few things about it. but its always nice to be able to join classes. can you tell me what time is the class please. yours Patricia poore.