busy.busy.

I’m in my little workshop again.

Designing a new edition of my Silhouette classes (wink wink).

So whilst I’m doing that, I thought I might share this
panoramic view of Capitol Reef.

This is three photos in one–that’s how massive that landscape is.
yeah. breathtaking.

2017-02-07T18:28:06+00:00May 16th, 2012|Uncategorized|13 Comments

1. Ruth G May 16, 2012 at 9:28 am

Love those red rocks and scrubby plants and big open sky! Such an inspiration! Keeps me keenly aware of our Wonderful Creator and all the amazing sights I have yet to see!

2. LindaH May 16, 2012 at 9:30 am

New addition? As in new class–No. 3? I’m in such withdrawal right now–can’t wait to hear what you have planned!

3. Annette Abrahamson May 16, 2012 at 11:25 am

what kind of new class????? :) i learned sooooo much from your first one!

4. Susan B. May 16, 2012 at 4:33 pm

What? Another class? I’m sooo happy! When will it be?

5. Amy Myers May 16, 2012 at 8:06 pm

New class? What? What? When? How much longer? Ohhhhh! I can’t wait!

6. Katie Jones May 17, 2012 at 6:36 am

Oooh, I’m so excited about a new class! I took your first one when I was home on sick leave, and now work is really getting in the way of my working on the 2nd, LOL! I do love that it’s waiting for me whenever I am ready!

7. Candy May 17, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Love your classes!!!!
    Where is that beautiful place???
    Mahalo & Aloha.

8. JillT May 17, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Not too soon. . .I’m still behind :) Love the pic. Had to go google the location since I never heard of it. You are so blessed to have so many Nat’l Parks close. Life list includes a summer park tour.

9. Brenda May 17, 2012 at 10:26 pm

So glad to hear you’re going to do more silhouette classes! I just got a silhouette cameo (my first diecut machine ever!!) for my birthday this week and so want to learn what it can all do. Is your first class still available to take and will this new one compliment it or should I just wait for the new one? Love your designs!!

10. Cynthia Larson May 17, 2012 at 11:01 pm

Oooh cant wait for the new class. I just finished the first one and I am starting the second one this weekend. Loved your first class. Great start for me on my Silhouette!!!!

11. Cynthia Larson May 17, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Ooooh cant wait for the new class. I just finished the first one and am starting the second one this weekend. Great start on my Silhouette!!!!

12. Genevieve May 19, 2012 at 4:59 am

Came to the blog hoping to find maybe a hint to a new class and there it was in BOLD this is fantastic news really dancing in my craft room

13. Cindy May 19, 2012 at 9:37 am