summer lovin’

Summer is just getting into full swing . . . well, for most of us, anyway.
I have a little Canadian friend that I know is still in school.
(So sorry Cin. ;) )

So here’s a little kit with 12 summer-ee words  to help you get all those summer fun pages done.

[ Comes in SVG/STUDIO/AIv8/DXF/PNG ]

Price: $7

Here’s a little something I think I’ll be using for our summer vacation.
( Yes, Cindy. We’re still planning on coming. ;) )

And of course, there’s many of these that you can use for other things . . . it ain’t just for summer.
Use the ‘hello’ or ‘goodbye’ on a card. Combine the handwritten word with another font (like I did).

Lots of possibilities here!

2017-02-07T18:28:04+00:00June 14th, 2012|digital shapes|7 Comments

1. Dolly/scrapthat June 14, 2012 at 8:51 am

Ooo Awesome Kerri! When we get back from our holiday I’ll be buying several kits!! TFS!

2. Karen W June 14, 2012 at 9:47 am

These are terrific Kerri. Looking forward to getting them when I get home.

3. christi June 14, 2012 at 2:58 pm

what font did you use for “montana”?

• Kerri June 18, 2012 at 8:56 am

Christi….most of the fonts I buy because of what I do and generally they range between $70-$100. Most people, when I tell them this, say ‘oh, no thank you.’ lol But if you’re still interested, email me at kerribradford@msn.com and I can tell ya. :)

4. Cindy June 18, 2012 at 7:24 am

I am loving the fonts you used for this kit Kerri, soooooo cute! Can’t wait to see you! :)

• Kerri June 18, 2012 at 8:54 am

Oh Miss Wah, my dear…that would be my handwriting. ;)
      Gotta love the iPad!
      Can’t wait to see you too! Everyone’s chomping at the bit to come!

5. Beth R June 18, 2012 at 5:45 pm

I can’t tell you how happy I am that you are creating again !
    While I have taken all of your Silhouette classes ( waiting for the 3rd one to start) I missed your designs terribly.
    Love this set and will be adding it to my collection this week !
    Thanks for sharing your gift with those of us less talented :)